[REL] Ma Vie En Rose AKA My Life In Pink (1997)

loverboy

[REL] Ma Vie En Rose AKA My Life In Pink (1997)

Post by loverboy »   15 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119590/

Something a little different..........cross-dressing kids. BM or GM, take your pick!

"Ma Vie en Rose" ("My Life In Pink") is the story of Ludovic, a little girl born in a little boy's body. For him, nothing is more natural than to change his gender. As a hopeful and sensitive child, he truly believes that a miracle is going to happen. He will be a girl, no doubt about it, and he's in love with Jerome, his school mate, and son of his father's colleague. Initially a source of amusement, an outrage begins in their suburb when the two boys are discovered pretending to get married. The family begins to realize with horror that his desire to be a girl isn't just a little boy's fantasy. They try to make him change his mind, to no avail. The situation turns into a real-life drama of intense reactions from neighbors, friends, and teachers, resulting in a profoundly optimistic ending.

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Thanks to the original poster.
French language rip with English subs.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.74 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [52.8 Kb]

Enjoy!
terry666

Re: [REL] Ma Vie En Rose AKA My Life In Pink (1997)

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

I'm not much into these "gender bending" films. I say this not to complain, but there seems to be a certain level of apathy here at FLM. Since no one had yet commented on your release, I thought you might like to get some kind of feedback - positive or negative. Out of nearly 4000 members, only a couple of dozen ever post anything at all; even if it's just to say thanks. I myself was guilty of being a "lurker" for the past few months.

Hard to say what films people like here at FLM (besides those with OT). You are the only one who grabbed my rip of "Undercover Angel", which I thought for sure would be more popular. I thought there was interest in the Olsen twins, but out of the 70+ people who viewed my offer to post one of their movies, no one has responded. So I'm a bit confused.

But thanks for all your efforts as of late. Even though I won't grab this film, I have really enjoyed many of your other releases.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks for your response terry.........funnily enough I'm also not into gender-bending big time but I felt this might be appreciated here.
Don't be too confused or heaven forbid, give up on posting simply because you don't always get a response. If you look at my profile you'll see I lurked here for a year, hardly uttering a word before finally starting releasing. Some posters release simply because they are generous people, others because they can & get a kick out of it & some for the same reason as myself. Put simply, I looked at my movie collection, realised how much FLM had enhanced it & knew I had a huge debt to repay. Yes, it was daunting at first, especially with my own rips & a more sensitive person may have been put off by the lack of response or audible groans when I released yet another 'family' film. But I'm made of sterner stuff! People have remarked I'm a bit like a STD........very difficult to get rid of :) :) I'm pretty sure at least 17 of my releases have received no comment at all...... this could be for a variety of reasons including missing the mark in what I think members may enjoy. However, a lack of response isn't going to make me sulk & stop posting!
Not everyone will like all the releases here........after all we have differing tastes, but I'm satisfied I'm somewhere near the mark when I look at my emule upload queue.
Finally to all lurkers/would be releasers.........give it a go! I'm a complete fu**wit who ten years ago couldn't even spell computer & I managed it! just don't expect a deluge of gratification........it doesn't work that way.
Take care!
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

If everyone who wanted to thank the poster/ releaser actually did so, this forum would get very cluttered indeed.

I see in some forums there is a 'THANKS' button by clicking which the member's name is added to a list of people who appreciated the release. Less cluttery, IMO, but will need some work by the admins to set it up.
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

Hi terry and loverboy

I actually love your releases being a bit to the side of the normal focus of FLM. Switching Goals is one of those that i'm waiting for to complete, together with the Warrendale-release. Ma vie en rose is a really beautiful coming of age movie, even with this gender bending thingy. It is a cute little gem of a movie.
loverboy

I watched 'Ma Vie En Rose' both with & without beer & thought he/she was just incredibly cute!
'Switching Goals' will probably have few sources as it was my own rip.......one of the first, if not the first I did. File details were posted in the hope someone would comment & assist if they felt the rip could be improved.
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

need to watch before i comment on rip^^. Not able to preview it yet
loverboy

I'd appreciate feedback on the rip although I must point out the dvd source quality was not great. Just be gentle with me...... :)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Yep, I like it too! Even have the DVD.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

GOTJ13 wrote: my small collection.
stick around here and we will fix that for you :cool

i can't comment on the rip because i too have the dvd. good little movie :)