This is Argentina movie spoken in English

Must be posted in Unlisted countries

:wink:

Re: [REL] Secret of the Andes (1999)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

paquini wrote:This is Argentina movie spoken in English

umm I guess im a little confused on the country system. The main cast of this movie is amercian and english is spoken(not dubbed) thru 99% of this movie. Should it really be an Argentina movie? Are they based on loction where the movie is to take place not language?
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Thanks! Being looking for this one for a while now after catching it on Sky, Camilla Belle is amazing as always! :thumbsup:
lostandbroken wrote:

umm I guess im a little confused on the country system. The main cast of this movie is amercian and english is spoken(not dubbed) thru 99% of this movie. Should it really be an Argentina movie? Are they based on loction where the movie is to take place not language?

Yep, although the movie is in English I decided to base the country classification on where IMDB.com says it was filmed. Works for most of the movies posted here, but then (as with this one) there are times when it makes no sense :think:

Thanks for this! :D

No prob. While I think im the only person with a full copy. Atleast one person has it almost complete and a few other have it at about 50%.

I will keep the IMDB thing in mind for future releases.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Please can someone reshare, guy in Japan with complete source has vanished :cry: Maybe post to news so can be brought to emule please :)

Been sharing it for the last week or two. Are you downloading something else from me?

I went to make the snap shot and relised I screwed up the rip. While most of its fine the FPS was off so from time to time it kind of looks like it studders. When I get a few slot I will rip it again.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Rich wrote:Thanks! Being looking for this one for a while now after catching it on Sky, Camilla Belle is amazing as always! :thumbsup:
lostandbroken wrote:

umm I guess im a little confused on the country system. The main cast of this movie is amercian and english is spoken(not dubbed) thru 99% of this movie. Should it really be an Argentina movie? Are they based on location where the movie is to take place not language?

Yep, although the movie is in English I decided to base the country classification on where IMDB.com says it was filmed. Works for most of the movies posted here, but then (as with this one) there are times when it makes no sense :think:

Thanks for this! :D
You're right, it makes no sense. :bigups
If we are to go by where the movie is set, all the movies set in space, fairy tale movies, many horror movies, etc. would be unclassifiable. :clap :dance
On the other hand, if we go by where a movie was filmed, many movies are shot at locations other than the location in the script, mostly for economic reasons, Canada and Eastern Europe being favoured locations.

Sometimes, even filming in the country mandated by the script does not make it belong to that country. E.g. Heat and Dust http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084058/ was shot almost entirely in India. The story too is set in India. However, it is most definitely not an Indian movie, and imdb correctly lists it as belonging to UK.

Shall we decide that if imdb lists more than one country, we go by the first country listed? For this movie, it says USA/ Argentina.