[REL] Princess and the Pony (2010)

adorem

[REL] Princess and the Pony (2010)

Post by adorem »   0 likes

Here is a really great movie that just came to DVD a few weeks ago and, is one that I believe you would enjoy. I sure did!!

Here is a photo of the front and back cover of the DVD:

[Image]

[Image]

And here are a few pics from the movie:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

And here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/FXywXsxjqH ... ransparent

And I must say that this wonderful little actress,Fiona Perry who has long beautiful hair, at times looks so
muich like Jodelle Ferland,as they both have the same kind of hair and, when you watch this movie
you will at times think "hey, its Jodelle Ferland" as I did in certain scenes as really, you won't believe
the resemblance :)

This is a wonderful family movie, and it has some nice ectras ,one being some cute bloopers and, a behind the scenes making of.

Amazon.com and several other online stores have this DVD and, is a movie that belongs in anyone's DVD collection who adores
beautiful little girls in movies!

ENJOY!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1757944/
adorem

Re: [REQ] PRINCESS AND THE PONY (2010)

deleted
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

adorem wrote:gee, lots of views to see what this movie is and not one reply, I thought
my posting this would thrill many of you as it is something new to you
If you have the DVD, why not rip and post it as a REL :think

It is not a kind of movie I would pay for.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Don't get discouraged adorem - this is in the [REQ] section and you already have the DVD...

I'm kinda with BLT - this looks Disney-ish and I'm more inclined to pay money for non-U.S. (or at least non-Disney) films. If you need help ripping, there are many here on FLM that can give you pointers. The girl is certainly cute - we look forward to it. :)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

adorem wrote:gee, lots of views to see what this movie is and not one reply, I thought
my posting this would thrill many of you as it is something new to you . if
it was not, I am sorry I made the post :(

strangely enough this is exactly the same post as in 'pit pony'

been doing a little copy and pasting?
adorem

starfish21
the post was my own. I do not copy other people's posts and never have seen
the post you mention in "Pit Pony" topic.

I will no longer post about movies others do not know about here. KEV was the only kind person to me who enjoyed the goodies I posted about here. Seems I am
not welcome here anymore so will no longer post.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:( Sad it turns out this way - I would have liked it.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I would have downloaded and given a look if it was posted here, just don't have enough money to buy *all* DVDs that are released. I have bought many movies that I've found here; the last DVD I bought was [REL] Stein (1990) :cool

A message like "I have DVD, but I won't post a rip" is IMO not nice. When I say that I have a DVD, it is always a hint that I am willing to post a rip.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

adorem wrote:starfish21
the post was my own. I do not copy other people's posts and never have seen
the post you mention in "Pit Pony" topic.

I will no longer post about movies others do not know about here. KEV was the only kind person to me who enjoyed the goodies I posted about here. Seems I am
not welcome here anymore so will no longer post.
Starfish just mentioned the post he saw about SUMMER ELEVEN (2011) in the Forthcoming Releases forum which did use the exact same wording. I'm sure no harm was intended. Starfish may have been having an "off" day and he's only human. FLM is one of the friendliest boards I've ever been on, starfish included. :)

We want people to post about new movies. Since you posted about this movie in the [REQ] forum even though you already have the DVD, we were just encouraging you to rip and release so everyone can benefit. Sharing is what FLM is all about.

Nobody said you weren't welcome here - there are lots of reasons people might not comment. You just posted this yesterday and people may not have had time yet. You have the DVD and maybe they expected you'd release it. Only a small fraction of the people who visit FLM ever post, and many of those might not be interested in this film, especially since you seem to expect them to find it, buy it, rip it, and release it too. There's no reason to be angry about it, just move on.

I won't be downloading this even if you release it but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your contribution. This board would be pretty boring it 99% of it was just messages that say "thanks". I'm sure every one of the "regulars" has released something and had it be completely unacknowledged. I'm sorry you feel you're not welcome at FLM but that's your decision. Me, I think you should stick around and keep contributing.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

We have a lot of assumptions here leading to misunderstandings, sadly. :(

adorem, your contributions ARE valued. There was little reaction likely because of several factors, please don't take it personally. Sundays are sometimes slow here, people have other things to pay attention to and Super Bowl Sunday especially made that worse.

Also, this was originally in "Forthcoming Releases", I moved it this morning to a REQ since the DVD was actually out. Some people skip the Forthcoming section since there is nothing to actually see yet and nothing to search for yet, and for the same reason don't comment as much. I should have commented when I moved this, my mistake.

Not all FLM members like the same things -- we have people from all over the world with many different genre preferences. I know of many who will appreciate this and at least a couple who will buy it, and will rip it if it hasn't already appeared here by then. This forum has more members who actually buy the DVDs than many, but nobody can buy everything, they allocate thir funds.

BLT, Adorem's circumstances are such that he is unable to post releases himself, he has at times had kev rip and release DVDs for him. So don't take his lack of a release badly, it's certainly not meant that way. We'd rather he post rather than holding back because he doesn't have a rip, he is not unique in that regard, there are several people here who do that and others find or make the rips. I have bought one DVD based entirely on one of Adorem's posts (though I have yet to rip and post it here, I need to get that done.)