[REL] Ready or Not (1993-1997) TV Series

terry666

[REL] Ready or Not (1993-1997) TV Series

Post by terry666 »   18 likes

[Image]

From TV.com:
Follow the ups and downs of life with best friends Amanda Zimm and Busy Ramone as they deal with adolescence, boys, family, school and friends. The series began with the girls in the seventh grade but later progressed to the eighth and the ninth grades. Ready or Not was filmed entirely on location in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_or_Not
http://www.tv.com/show/738/summary.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106110/

Season 1, episode 1: Thirty-Two Double A
When Amanda becomes the first girl in her class to start wearing a bra, the reaction of her friends is not what she had anticipated.
This episode is cool because of the subject matter, so I post it here. I'm not sure how much interest there would be in other episodes. Let me know if you want more.

Actual size image grabs from the final AVI:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

My rip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [400.07 Mb]

Cheers!
billanben

Re: [REL] Ready or Not (TV Series) (1993-1997)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Maybe depend on whether they are just typical US teen fare, or have some special stuff.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Maybe depend on whether they are just typical US teen fare, or have some special stuff.
Well, typical Canadian fare. I like the actresses because they look more natural than their Hollywood counterparts. I'll try and keep an eye on the show and see if there is anything else interesting.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

hm memories... :cool :cool :cool

Thanks for these! :thumbsup

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) Would like to get series 1 at least
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   2 likes

I am experimenting with my first release - hopefully I will do it right.

Ready or Not was one of my favorite television programs. I was surprised that only the first season was made available on FLM - but then maybe others don't care for the program as much as I do. Anyway - here is the first episode of season two. If there is enough interest, I can make the rest of season two available.
In this episode, Amanda takes an illustrated book of sex to Junior High school, with problems resulting.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [174.86 Mb]

Hopefully, a couple of screen shots will follow...

[Image]
[Image]

Since I am new to this, I don't know exactly what I am doing. I am currently sharing over 100 movies on eMule - should I not do that when I am making new videos available? Also - should I change the upload priority from "auto" to "release"?

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) Thank you for.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i see you vidman49, but have yet to get anything. if this is what you want to share, then set it to release and your other files at a lower priority. if you have everything on auto this could take a while. :cool

other than that i think you have it set up correctly. good start for your first release :thumbsup
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Okay - I set all my movies to normal and thr Ready or Not Season 2 episode 1 to high priority on the sharing. Will see if that makes a difference. There is also a "release" category for the sharing priority - not quite sure if maybe that is what I should check?