[REL] Il sole nella pelle (1971) aka Summer Affair

zhaul-san

[REL] Il sole nella pelle (1971) aka Summer Affair

Post by zhaul-san »   1 likes

Please if you know where could I find it for download.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076779/

Now, I have the 1979 version Summer affair, which is totally bad,
The initial scenes including the credits were replaced with this disco dancing bull, and the final scenes were also cut from the movie, not to mention that it is tv formatted, which means that the scenery had to be cut from the wide screen.

I also have the vhs version sold in Mexico, which is totally censored, it has the biginning and ending. But is 100% uncensored. it is also tv formatted.

I know the dvd exists http://www.coconutsdisk.com/ikebukuro/?p=1016

and that a wide uncensored version existsl.

there are nude and non nude scenes in youtube and other sites, that show the existance of this.

Please help, I have been looking for this movie for download for years. if you come across a ddl please pm.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Il sole nella pelle (1971) aka Summer Affair

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i have a russian dub of this. poor quality :( RFF list her at 16yo, i read other articles saying she was fifteen at time of filming. http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=9111

at least 3 rips on emule at the moment. i have a couple torrents waiting for seeds. i found all this in a matter of minutes. :think i am sure someone will post a rip at some point soon :)

this might be worth a try :think http://www.vintagerotic.com/showthread. ... 7ae4bc3c36
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   48 likes

I found this on Kad but haven't verified it.

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=9111
aka The Sun on the Skin aka Summer Affair

Like this post to see ed2k links  [731.88 Mb]
ptguardian

that is the link with most sources on emule. it matches size and length of a few torrents i found. they list it as a vhsrip 84 minutes approximately. :( uncut is around 91 minutes. i have found dvdrips listed, but old dead links. several are english 91 minutes, so there must be a copy somewhere. probably usenet. :pray

whats funny is the dvd is easy to obtain. if i find the movie interesting enough i will buy the dvd. after reading zhaul-san's request i just figured it was hard to find. it is not, just a rip is hard to find
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:whats funny is the dvd is easy to obtain. if i find the movie interesting enough i will buy the dvd. after reading zhaul-san's request i just figured it was hard to find. it is not, just a rip is hard to find
Considering her age and the previews I've watched, she's right at the very top end of FLM material. She's pretty enough, but I'm not too interested - your mileage may vary.
ptguardian

i have a huge range. but this is not a high priority. Phuzzy the link you posted should be enough for those interested to decide if they want a better rip. i have a feeling zhaul-san is posting this request in any forum he can. (i ran across other forums with requests from this name)he also posted to pm him if we find some direct download links. well that isn't happening from me. if a regular member still wants a proper dvd rip after seeing the rip from the ED2k link provided than i will provide one. :cool
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i've got an english dubbed version,720x544 and 83m.
The request has the look of 'hit and run' about it,so i'll see what develops
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i've got an english dubbed version,720x544 and 83m.
The request has the look of 'hit and run' about it,so i'll see what develops
Can you post some screens, please... Just curious about this... ;)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

the video size is 720x544 but it looks a bit odd,i'm going to resize the movie and see how it looks.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:the video size is 720x544 but it looks a bit odd,i'm going to resize the movie and see how it looks.
Your screenshots look somewhat larger than 720x544...

PAL resolution is always 720x576. Display size would be either 768x576 (4:3) or 1024x576 (16:9). 32 pixels were probably cropped to remove black bars at top and bottom, so I guess the correct aspect ratio would be 1.41:1 (768x544).