[REL] Fakiren fra Bilbao - AKA The Fakir (2004)

vidman49

[REL] Fakiren fra Bilbao - AKA The Fakir (2004)

Post by vidman49 »   14 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

[Image]

Julie Zangenberg (from Klatretosen) stars in this movie - filmed about 1 1/2 years after Klatretosen, when she was about 15. The movie is not as good as Klatretosen, but she makes the movie worth watching.

Spoken language is Danish - with hard-coded English subtitles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371668/

When two children move into an old house with their mother they find magical mystery involving a lively spirit and a precious diamond.

[Image]
[Image]

Well - this is my third try to upload a DVD rip - did I finally do every thing right or did I screw up again?? :pray
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Fakiren fra Bilbao - AKA The Fakir

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Looks like everything is there. :thumbsup

Thanks again vidman49 :cool

your determination is very appreciated. one thing I might suggest is to not share too many files at once. it will take a long time for everyone to get it downloaded if you do. also set the file you want to share to release and the other files to a lower priority. this will allow people to connect to you faster and you will share more of your bandwidth to the files you want shared. I still have less than half of Mary Christmas downloaded so far and I was the first to start downloading it from you. with Emule we have learned patience and we gladly accept how ever you want to share. however my suggestion will help you if you want to accelerate things a bit.
It is great that you are contributing. many here have been registered for years and never even give thanks, and certainly never released anything. thanks again for your effort. I never heard of this one and look forward to it.

:cool
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Good point. I will slow down my releases. I have a number which I have not seen listed on the site, but I will space them out a little more. :icon_thumbsup

I do have all my releases set at "release" priority and the rest of my files set at normal priority - though a few revert back to high. However, I probably should delete some of the files I am sharing - I am sharing probably around 150 or so of stuff I have downloaded since I found this site.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

leaving a file on normal will set it in a revolving release pattern of which Emule will still share the file from time to time. setting a file to very low priority will take it out of the loop and only share when a high priority is not being shared.
you can always take a file out of your share folder you do not want to share and put it back in when you do.
many here have an FLM archive folder of which they keep files they have obtained here in. if someone wants a reshare and you have the file you simply transfer it back in your share folder and you are a source again. this is the main reason we like Emule so much. as long as someone can reshare a file it will always be available unlike a torrent where once it is no longer seeded the torrent dies and so is the availability. :)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:Good point. I will slow down my releases. I have a number which I have not seen listed on the site, but I will space them out a little more. :icon_thumbsup

I do have all my releases set at "release" priority and the rest of my files set at normal priority - though a few revert back to high. However, I probably should delete some of the files I am sharing - I am sharing probably around 150 or so of stuff I have downloaded since I found this site.
Don't delete your files - just move them to a folder you are not sharing. Does make it very comfortable to share again after someone requested it. :)
thelost

Re: [REL] Fakiren fra Bilbao - AKA The Fakir (2004)

Post by thelost »   0 likes

Would anyone be able to reshare any rip of Fakiren fra Bilbao?
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   20 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.01 Mb]

:: EDIT: found a better version on Uloz;
https://ulozto.net/!n4R0Wz79A8aW/fakir- ... bilbao-mp4
(not verified but easier download) ::

Don't go quietly into the night.
thelost

Post by thelost »   0 likes

Trying again to find this in its original Danish, pop's ulozto link is dubbed but the video is good, none of the emule links have had any movement in a month. Does anyone have any version in Danish I can steal the audio from?
thelost

Post by thelost »   2 likes

Thank you anon user who shared it, I was able to get it pulled down and I will mux the audio from the uloz and dvd rips :)
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   26 likes

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hope to share with everyone :D