[REL] Super 8 (2011)

Quickone

[REL] Super 8 (2011)

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtn5dm9u ... =topvideos

(this wasn't listed in forthcoming so I added it).

I think she's going to kiss him! (well ok maybe not)
starfish21

Re: Super 8 (2011)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i believe elle fanning is going to be a bigger star than dakota........maybe. :think

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Very promising film and Elle looks good in.

I think Hounddog ruined Dakota's career - it's a disgusting scene and the whole film was a failed try to establish a career as a serious actress.

In its opening weekend of September 19-21, 2008, Hounddog took in $13,744 in 11 theaters. It grossed $131,961 only in its entire run.

In the Twilight films she's not the main star and her co star appearance in The Runaways got mentioned mostly because of he talents as a not so bad singer ( compared to her talent as an actress ).

My guess would be that she will be awarded with a lot of Rotten Tomatoes in the future...
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

How did this thread turn so quickly into a bash Dakota Fanning thread?

Hounddog didn't ruin her career and you shouldn't blame it's failure at the box office on her performance either. Phoebe in Wonderland for example made only half of what Hounddog made in theaters, so did that movie ruin Elle's career? And since Hounddog came out, besides The Runaways and the Twilight movies, Dakota has made The Secret Life of Bees, Push and Caroline all of which did pretty well.

That being said, I think there's enough room in Hollywood for both Fanning sister's and I can't wait to see Super 8!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I agree with ForAnAngel

Dakota is doing very very well for herself and is fetching top dollar. She is no longer the little girl anymore, but still fun to watch and so is Elle :cool

room for both :thumbsup
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i wouldn't bash her(what an expression) i like dakota,i just meant elle looks much more mature and most likely won't get parts playing much younger girls like dakota did,but with hollywood...who knows?

i like the look of super 8,i like the scifi stuff.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I saw this for the 2nd time today. this time at the D-Box theater. D-Box is cool but for the added price probably not worth it for this film. I think it may have a future as they perfect it more because it did have its fun moments. a couple of times something jumps out and the seat moves in perfect sync amplifying the startle effect. a kid and his father next to me both screamed so loud I bet one of them had peed themselves. this would be great for horror movies I could see someone having a heart attack.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4e3ClPKmi34?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elle is incredible in this. highly recommend. :thumbsup :thumbsup :heart
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   13 likes

Here it is :dance
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1650062/
[Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.48 Mb] Very few sources

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.02 Mb] Lots of sources :D

ENJOY
:onfire :onfire
Last edited by ptguardian on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Super 8 (2011)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Coolosity, ptg! Thanks!
In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Elle looks good even as a zombie, and Zombieland taught me every zombie deserves a "double tap". :lol:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Super 8 (2011)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I'll help share this - I've unshared everything BUT incoming and this.