[REL] Casotto (1977)

Rich

[REL] Casotto (1977)

Post by Rich »   19 likes

Casotto (1977)

An early role for Jodie Foster :D
While many people when they were young might have fantasized about spying on attractive members of the opposite sex as they changed clothes in a changing rooms along the beach, actually being stuck in one of these rooms for 90 minutes and having to spy on EVERYONE who comes in is a different thing entirely.

The characters in this movie are no more physically appealing than your average beach-goer (one is literally a mutant), and they are even more annoying. The funniest characters are Jodie Foster's grandparents. In one of those wacky Italian scenarios they're trying to foist their already-pregnant granddaughter on some unsuspecting guy who'll then obliged to marry her.

Why they'd choose any of the morons in this movie though is beyond me. The worst characters are two idiotic, ugly-looking guys (dubbed with Brooklyn accents) who have unaccountably picked up two reasonably attractive girls (who just want someone to buy them lunch?!), but then one of them gets hit in the head with a canoe (don't ask) and spends the rest of the movie dreaming about sheep, naked women, and Catherine Denueve (in what has to be her most pathetic role).

I can think of only three reasons why someone enjoy this movie: you're a fan of Italian sex comedy (hello? anyone?), you want to leer at a barely pubescent Jodie Foster (have they released John Hinckley from the mental institution yet?), or you want to see some really unattractive people naked. Everyone else should stay out of the casotto.
No complete source :(

Like this post to see ed2k links  [442.50 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [517.54 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075815/
Rich

Re: [REL] Casotto (1977)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Full source there now :thumbsup:

Rich :)
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   13 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   18 likes

Rich wrote:Casotto (1977)

An early role for Jodie Foster :D
While many people when they were young might have fantasized about spying on attractive members of the opposite sex as they changed clothes in a changing rooms along the beach, actually being stuck in one of these rooms for 90 minutes and having to spy on EVERYONE who comes in is a different thing entirely.

I can think of only three reasons why someone enjoy this movie: you're a fan of Italian sex comedy (hello? anyone?), you want to leer at a barely pubescent Jodie Foster (have they released John Hinckley from the mental institution yet?), or you want to see some really unattractive people naked. Everyone else should stay out of the casotto.
So, is Jodie Foster naked? :drool

This version is well-sourced:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [745.60 Mb]

And a Digital TV version, also well-sourced:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [947.46 Mb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   14 likes

Thanks jkecal! :clap

I think the original movie links are incomplete which is why this movie was listed in BLT's thread. This was posted in the JF Rare movies thread though, and is still shared on ed2k.
billanben wrote:Casotto (15) 1977 - sounds weird she is a 15yo pregnant girl and whole film set in a beach hut !!! Here :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [745.60 Mb]
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:So, is Jodie Foster naked? :drool
To answer my own question, I had my hopes up with this scene...
[Image]
but it wasn't Jodie, darnit! :snooty The subtitle here was "No one is leaving here until I get my girl's knickers back!" :eyecrazy

Even so, this was a pretty funny film, typical light Italian comedy. The nudity was all adult, no real OT scenes. I thought when the big dog finally got his snack was funny. LOL