[REL] Skellig (2009) [TV]

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Skellig (2009) [TV]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Cool! The IMDb reviews were all very good, looks like a winner, and Skye is a cutie. Thanks starfish.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   1 likes

Enjoyed watching this when it was televised.
Thanks for bringing to FLM!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Saying thank you too :)

Looks interesting.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:...Enjoyed watching this when it was televised.
Thanks for bringing to FLM!
Starfish21's posting this previously unreleased movie here is greatly appreciated: Many thanks! You're most definitely one of our more prolific releasers!! :onfire

I picked the DVD of this up for $3.99...

Honestly, it didn't work for me. :think

It plodded along at an unbearably slow pace, and Tim Roth's characterization of the titular 'Owl Man' was absolutely unlikeable..

The girl, Skye Bennett playing Mina: She was cute, but at 14, it was really pushing the envelope with me, PLUS she really didn't have a whole lot of screen time.. I had to force myself to watch the entire movie, hoping that the ending would make it worth my while..

Like I said; didn't work for me... :(

Not trying to diminish this [REL], as starfish21 was good enough to take the time to bring this movie here, and again I join in thanking him for doing so! :thumbsup

Not all movies appeal to all people: This one just didn't do it for me, yet Debaser found it enjoyable.. D/load and enjoy it for what it is.. :)

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

you are right Kev. each his own. I liked it when I got it off scene summer 2009. I not sure why I didn't release it. probably just forgot but I can't remember.
there are also blu-ray rips out there.

Thanks again Starfish :cool