Erin Brockovich (2000) [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Erin Brockovich (2000) [USA]

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195685/
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=1771
Erin Brockovich is an unemployed single mother, desperate to find a job, but is having no luck. This losing streak even extends to a failed lawsuit against a doctor in a car accident she was in. With no alternative, she successfully browbeats her lawyer to give her a job in compensation for the loss. While no one takes her seriously, with her trashy clothes and earthy manners, that soon changes when she begins to investigate a suspicious real estate case involving the Pacific Gas & Electric Company. What she discovers is that the company is trying quietly to buy land that was contaminated by hexavalent chromium, a deadly toxic waste that the company is improperly and illegally dumping and, in turn, poisoning the residents in the area. As she digs deeper, Erin finds herself leading point in a series of events that would involve her lawfirm in one of the biggest class action lawsuits in American history against a multi-billion dollar corporation. - IMDb
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
loverboy

Re: [REL] Erin Brockovich (2000)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Hmmmm.....this release has confused me. So much so that I went & had another drink. No improvement, so yet another drink. Nope!.....I'm still confused!

You've championed the cause of OT (whatever it means) & what constitutes a worthy FLM release & while I don't agree with you I've at least respected your opinions.....until this.

Don't get me wrong, this is a good movie (within the constraints of Hollywood blockbusters) but anybody expecting anything other than a brief glimpse of children playing no significant role in an extremely well known movie is going to be seriously disappointed. If my memory serves me correctly I'm fairly sure nobody gets their tits out either!

Why is this here? I'm sure we'd all like some kind of explanation!

I'm also not convinced about your use of screenshots. If trying to sell the movie at least put the effort in to select suitable caps rather than allowing MPC to generate random ones.

Other than that, thanks for the release! :thumbsup

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

loverboy wrote:Don't get me wrong, this is a good movie (within the constraints of Hollywood blockbusters) but anybody expecting anything other than a brief glimpse of children playing no significant role in an extremely well known movie is going to be seriously disappointed. If my memory serves me correctly I'm fairly sure nobody gets their tits out either!

Why is this here? I'm sure we'd all like some kind of explanation!
There is also just a brief glimpse of children playing no significant role in [REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008). You said that OT does not matter, so... are you a hypocrite?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Interesting post BLT. dual audio with Spanish? se habla español. por qué?

if you want to contribute this here and you feel it belongs. I see no harm but as usual the lack of individual screencaps doesn't give any indication as to why I would want it.

why are you referencing old threads that don't hold any apparent backing to you calling someone a hypocrite?
BizarreLoveTriangle

ptguardian wrote:Interesting post BLT. dual audio with Spanish? se habla español. por qué?
A causa de muchas fuentes.
ptguardian wrote:why are you referencing old threads that don't hold any apparent backing to you calling someone a hypocrite?
For the lulz.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:are you a hypocrite?
HUh???
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

"For the lulz"

the attention your getting probably plays a big part as well.

Sigh...
BizarreLoveTriangle

I'm sorry, guys. I suck :wall