[REL] Hordubal (1980)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Hordubal (1980)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Hordubal (1980)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Гордубал 1980
the description at RFF the ot is brief. that usually means a quick 2sec glimpse by there standards. hopefully this is not true because she is very cute and perhaps she has a lot of screen time. :pray

a tvrip is floating around of this. hopefully we can find it. here is some screencaps from it I found.

[Image][Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Do you know if this is the film adaptation of Karel Kapek's 1933 novel? In it, the father returns from America after 8 years to find his wife is having an affair with the hired hand and has betrothed their 11-year-old daughter to the man to hide it from the townsfolk. I enjoyed that book, along with the other two in the trilogy.

According to RFF, Klára Pollertová was 9 years old.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Do you know if this is the film adaptation of Karel Kapek's 1933 novel? In it, the father returns from America after 8 years to find his wife is having an affair with the hired hand and has betrothed their 11-year-old daughter to the man to hide it from the townsfolk. I enjoyed that book, along with the other two in the trilogy.

According to RFF, Klára Pollertová was 9 years old.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080890/

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! :wall

I apologize for the bitch that I'm about to go on...

This is really getting infuriating: Members [admin, even] making [REQ] posts with the absolute minimum amount of information about whatever the hell they're posting....

It's one thing when a member DOES take the time to search a film [or title even] and can't google [or whatever search they might use] ANYTHING up and admits that.

But to just come across a title and think 'Hmm, that sounds interesting.' And then go no further checking it out yet post it as a [REQ], letting others do your dirty work..

ptg, phuzzy, and lb, I commend you for your patience to take the time to do a little more investigation to make this thread the least bit worthwhile for other members to take time checking out.

I find these minimus posts a waste of time, especially when the quality and substance of posts has been discussed ad infinitum before in other threads...

POSTERS: Please take the time to do a little searching of your own when you come across a title that sounds like it might interest you, AND THEN post whatever pix and links you might come across as a result of that 'little searching'... Please. :pray

(Sorry, again: Must be having a bad night...:wall)

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I do feel like a bit of a minion. just wait until you see the req in Russia. I found that in less than a minute.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

This looks interesting
Pranama

Post by Pranama »   0 likes

Some basic info (in Czech) and screenshots you can find here: http://bbb.warvara.net/?p=6243#more-6243 , there are also some links, badly readable, so I better copy them here (non-eMule links):
http://download.cz.hellshare.com/hordub ... i/2398519/

http://uloz.to/7909450/hordubal-1979.avi
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   58 likes

Thank you pranama :thumbsup
[Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [992.69 Mb]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

You're on the ball ptg.....how come we've all missed this!

Thanks pranama!

lb