[REL] Ghosts of Dickens' Past (1998)

vidman49

[REL] Ghosts of Dickens' Past (1998)

Post by vidman49 »   8 likes

In the 19th century, young Charles Dickens is a promising young writer who is obsessed with material success in his career. His misguided priorities are soon challenged when he encounters a mysterious little girl. That girl takes Dickens on a strange and moving journey in which he is shown the future he could have if he doesn't change his ways and, more importantly, he is shown a better purpose for his writing as a way of speaking for the oppressed who need his help. It is these events and lessons that would inspire Dickens to write an extraordinary Christmas tale that would become his greatest work, A Christmas Carol.

DVD rip - Like this post to see ed2k links  [1002.34 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0174683/

The girl is played by 13 year-old Jennifer Bertram, the younger sister of Laura and Heather Bertram (Avonlea, Ready or Not, many more movies and TV)

Also - after the movie there are about 10 minutes of previews which I did not know how to delete

[Image]
FLL

Re: [REL] Ghosts of Dickens' Past (1998)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks vidman! :clap
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Great! thanks for this :clap
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Guest wrote:Thanks vidman ... I am looking forward to seeing this as the girl is a "looker" IMHO. How has it been released? I have a High ID, and yet there are lots and lots of red stripes, it's coming in v slowly (0.1k), and my eMUle is reporting that it has never been completed... it also informs me that it is going to take another 61 days to complete. I don't really mind the wait, as long as it comes in complete! LOL. Any hints as to what I am doing wrong?
Nothing wrong, just have some patience. You're possibly downloading already another file shared by vidman. :cool
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote: Nothing wrong, just have some patience. You're possibly downloading already another file shared by vidman. :cool
What Popdrome said. It has been a very popular file - seems like at least 10 people are downloading it and a number of them are almost complete - so if the problem is that you are downloading another file from me, your download of this one should soon speed up as more sources are becomming available.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Guest wrote:Thanks vidman ... I am looking forward to seeing this as the girl is a "looker" IMHO. How has it been released? I have a High ID, and yet there are lots and lots of red stripes, it's coming in v slowly (0.1k), and my eMUle is reporting that it has never been completed... it also informs me that it is going to take another 61 days to complete. I don't really mind the wait, as long as it comes in complete! LOL. Any hints as to what I am doing wrong?
Firstly, you might be queued for something else from vidman. Secondly, your client (eMule+) does not support KAD, so it is not doing very good job finding sources.

I haven't yet started to download this myself, though, so I don't know what the actual situation is.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

The actual situation is there's nothing wrong with the availability of this release.

I'm a late arrival on this but there is one complete source & many nearly complete (including Guest)......I certainly don't anticipate this taking longer than 48 hours to complete.
Guest wrote:Any hints as to what I am doing wrong?
Ditch your client.....most here consider emule+ to be crap! Go back to using the standard client or a mod that supports KAD.

Nice release vidman.....Thanks! :thumbsup

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks vidman :thumbsup

I think this is one of the few from the films for families I don't have. :cool