[REL] Heart of the Beholder (2005)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Heart of the Beholder (2005)

Post by kev »   8 likes

The recent thread about Chloe reminded me I had this movie, and I noticed it hadn't been released here yet... :think

IMDb link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415838/

Synopsis:
IMDb wrote:Based on the true story of a family who opened the first videocassette rental stores in St. Louis in 1980. The family was ruined by a corrupt prosecutor who had been blackmailed by a religious group because the family refused to remove Martin Scorsese's controversial film, "The Last Temptation of Christ", from their stores.
Pix:
[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

Pretty much the only reason to get this film is it's the 'Introducing...' film for Chloë Grace Moretz. :heart

I'm sure her big fans here already have it, but there's got to be a few other members that will enjoy it. It's unfortunate that her onscreen time is very small, but when she IS onscreen [imo] it's worth the watch. :D

I'm set to 'Power Release' and will leave my PC on all day tomorrow to help share out.

For those that like the film, here's the 'Official Website':
http://www.beholder.com/index.aspx#

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Good luck! :thumbsup

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Heart of the Beholder (2005)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I'm a big fan but I don't have it. :lol:
Thanks, kev, DO want.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Great movie and I have this dvd. I think I have all her movies. Anything missing here let me know. ;)

Surprised this wasn't already here. Great release Kev. :thumbsup

Your screen caps are a bit bright again. The Attic Door looked great so it must be the player you capture them on. I usually use MPC. What are you using?
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Another big fan who hasn't seen this one. Thanks! :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: ...Your screen caps are a bit bright again. The Attic Door looked great so it must be the player you capture them on. I usually use MPC. What are you using?
GOM.. I've got MPC too [along with WinAmp, RealPlayer, Quicktime,ect..], but GOM and VLC seem to work the easiest for me.

I'm sure it's something in the settings, though when viewing it looks fine to me too.. (Seems like I remember a few weeks back watching a vid that was really dark, so I probably lightened GOM up a little and just forgot to reset things..)

Anyway, it's good to know the films plays better than the pix portray them.. :)

kev.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

I am a big fan of Chloe, so I am sure I will like this one. THANKS!!