[REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

vidman49

[REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

Post by vidman49 »   40 likes

Spymate (2006) - with Emma Roberts in a starring role. According to the release year, Emma should be about 14, but she looks more like 12 - so the movie may not have been released for a couple of years after filming.

I was surprised to not be able to find this movie listed on FLM, at least in my search attempts (it may still be here somewhere). It features a monkey as the main star of the movie - so it is obviously not a work of art - but Emma is definitely pleasing to watch. I have not watched the movie yet - I have just skimmed through it, so I cannot give a major synopsis. I have been wanting to contribute more to FLM and want to get this posted.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367088/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.13 Mb]

Also - how do you put in the message to "like" the post before being able to see the link? - Or are you not able to see that message on your own posts?

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
starfish21

Re: Spymate - with Emma Roberts

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

the like button ony shows on posts by others,you always see your own links.
ptguardian

Re: Spymate - with Emma Roberts

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks Vidman, this is a fun movie. :thumbsup

It captures Emma at her best.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:According to the release year, Emma should be about 14, but she looks more like 12 - so the movie may not have been released for a couple of years after filming.
RFF's synopsis ( http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=2638 ) says she's supposed to be about 10 years old and the movie was released in January 2006 so it's possible you're right or she may even be younger. :heart
ptguardian

The same month they released this she turned 15. The next year when they released Nancy Drew she looked much older.

So they must of filmed this a year or two before releasing when she was 13 going on 14? She does look about Junior High age 11-13 in this.

Look at next post for info found.
Last edited by ptguardian on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ptguardian

Upon further research:
This was made in 2003 but not released until February 2006. She was 12 at time of filming. :D
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote: According to the release year, Emma should be about 14, but she looks more like 12 - so the movie may not have been released for a couple of years after filming.
So it sounds like I had a pretty good guess as to her age.

The movies I usually hate is when they get people in their mid-twenties to play high school students or 18 year-olds to play Jr. High students.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Great movie! Thanks vidman for bringing this to FLM!! :thumbsup

Seeing as how there seems to be a renewed interest in Emma, let me bump an old movie that I got about the same time I got Spymate: Grand Champion [ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335126/ ]

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... d+champion

This movie was released 4 years earlier and though Emma is not the central character, she has a VERY substantial role. And she's UBER-cute!!! :heart :heart :heart

kev.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   1 likes

Seems to be a cute acctress. Can't say i have heard of her before... But i haven't paid much attention lately either
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Guest wrote:I would really like to see one of my favourite cuties, and am trying to download this... but it has been stuck at 43.7% for days now, and shortypower reports "Nothing found for ed2k::EB*E*7*B*1*7"... is there any chance of me completing this?
I am still sharing it and I have not changed anything. I wonder if it has anything to do with you not being connected with the Kad network. At least, I believe it was you who said you were not connected with the Kad network. On eMule, my connection keeps disconnecting with the eMule network and kicking me out, so I have only been connected through the Kad network for the last 6 months. You must have been downloading from someone else who was downloading and connected to both networks, and then they stopped sharing when they completed the download.

How about it guys? Can someone else who downloaded this and is on both networks put it back in their shared folder until Guest is able to complete this? There were 16 "likes" so there has to be a number of people out there who downloaded this. At least I think that would do the trick - or someone could tell me how to reconnect to the Kad network. I forgot the server names and how to reconnect. I got tired of always reconnecting and stopped doing it a while back, and now have forgotten how. At least I would be connected long enough for you to get the download if indeed, the Kad network and me not being connected to eMule is the problem.