[REL] Frække Frida og de frygtløse spioner (1994)

BizarreLoveTriangle

[REL] Frække Frida og de frygtløse spioner (1994)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

AKA Naughty Frida and the Fearless Spies

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124622/
The movie revolves around a group of nine-year-old kids, Frida (the brawny red-head) being the leader. She and her two girl friends have a secret spy group that branches out to include a boy with a video camera (it's been so long since I've seen the movie that I forgot his name. It's listed above in the cast review.) They put him through a brief initiation and Frida seems to have a crush on him as they share a childish on screen smooch. Then the spies meet up and end up going on a walk through the park with Frida's dog. I recall that there is an interesting scene with a seemingly dead hobo and a policeman on a bike falling in a lake at this point. Next, Frida's dog runs off and sneaks into a factory that creates bogus weight loss products. The kids explore until they hear the boss coming, and sneak out just in time but the dog's collar is left in a machine for the headman to find. He reads the address on the tag and sends his airhead niece and lone dip-sh*t employee to scout the house. They then proceed to break into Frida's house, conveniently coming upstairs from the basement just in time to discover her sleepwalking and peeing on a living room chair. The child screams and the crooks escape, not without a comedic fall down the stairs. The boss demands they go back, and this time they come during the day when Frida's parents and grandparents are gone. The boss rings the doorbell dressed as a goofy salesman and Frida and friends sneak out the back, only to be snatched by the two minions. Then a wild goose chase persists, eventually with the children outsmarting them in a series of funny events. You'll have to watch the film to see the final outcome.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Frække Frida og de frygtløse spioner (1994)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A6kk ... se_spioner

[Image]

found a few links that refer to it once being released on dvd and vhs. looks like it could be another rare find. anyone have luck with this?

:blush bump request
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Yeah, this one is definitely needed :onfire

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I knew it's a piddle movie :(
ptguardian

willow wrote:I knew it's a piddle movie :(
i can assume you are correct considering the person who requested this. i do have to give it to you willow. piddle is a great code word :cool

otherwise known as "Naughty Frida and the Fearless Spies" to me it looks like a fun adventure film with some cute kids. my kind of movie. the piddling has nothing to do with my interest. consider it a bonus feature ;)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

I found a digital tv-rip of this and the video is good quality. However as luck has it Russian dubbing for the audio. :wall

Cute kids, nothing overly special that I could see. I only scanned through it on my computer. There is no way I would watch this with the audio as such. If an original language pops up I would see it. (The piddle scene may be there but I didn't see it with the quick scan).

I got this off torrent with fast download and several seeds. I could post the magnet link if wanted. 700mb file. ;)
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Thanks ptg, magnet link would be great :)
ptguardian

Just copy and past in your url

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a37d661b965d8ddb428e55a3416702a7fbbe648c&dn=Naughty%20Frida%20and%20the%20Fearless%20S...
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:Just copy and past in your url

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a37d661b965d8ddb428e55a3416702a7fbbe648c&dn=Naughty%20Frida%20and%20the%20Fearless%20S...
The link is unfortunately incomplete. End of file name is cut off ("Naughty Frida and the Fearless S...") and trackers are missing :(
ptguardian

I just tried the link and it works fine. It must be your torrent client. I use uTorrent and the DHT finds seeds without the need for trackers. Make sure DHT is enabled and give it some time for seeds to show up. Once they connect you are good to go.

Here is a listing to one of the sites it was originally hosted. http://bitsnoop.com/naughty-frida-and-t ... 21251.html