[REL] Borrowed Hearts (1997) (TV)

terry666

[REL] Borrowed Hearts (1997) (TV)

Post by terry666 »   11 likes

[Image]

aka "Borrowed Hearts: A Holiday Romance"

From http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0132893/ :
Kathleen's a hard-working single mother, who's saving to buy a house for herself and her daughter, Zoe. Sam's a businessman who has to pretend he has a family in order to close a deal with the mysterious Javier Del Campo. Sam owns the company that Kathleen works for, and as her boss, manages to convince her to help him out. But Del Campo is more than he seems, and it just might be Zoe who's making the real deal to get a new home for herself, her mother, and Sam.
http://www.childstarlets.com/captures/m ... earts.html

Italian forum where I grabbed the picture of the poster - http://willandgrace.forumfree.net/?t=15562388

Among the better of the TV movies I've posted.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

My rip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [900.43 Mb]

Cheers!
emuler

Re: [REL] Borrowed Hearts (1997) (TV)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Most Russian TV is like that. LOL I got Russian satellite TV reception for a while TB6 and RenTV and every night they would show a movie with Russian voice over - and not a good voice over either. One male voice for all the parts - speaking in a flat monotone.
vidman49

[REL] Borrowed Hearts (1997)

Post by vidman49 »   16 likes

Borrowed Hearts may be a Christmas Romance, but little Zoey is a main character and critical to the story.

This movie is about a wealthy man who owns a huge company and he wants to impress an important potential client who he thinks is old fashioned and very family oriented. He would not like the fact that he plays the field with many different women and has not settled down so when his business partner lies to the client and says that he is married and has a kid he is forced to go along with it and pays a woman who works in his factory to pretend that they are married and that her daughter is his daughter. Since she has a deadbeat ex-husband and has to support her daughter, she needs the money.
I was surprised that this newer Christmas classic had not yet been posted on FLM.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [899.14 Mb]

This is a quicktime file that plays with vlc player, though the icon does not represent right on my computer. I don't know how the icon will appear on your computer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0132893/

[Image] [Image] [Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Borrowed Hearts (1997)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sarah Rosen Fruitman is a real sweetie. Thanks vidman.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

I haven't watched it, but title sounded familiar... (Remember Terry's signature?)

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/f ... +hearts%22
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

no luck vidman,i know very well how that feels,sometimes no matter how you search nothing turns up and you think...'yes!
[Image]
i've found something new to offer the board',
[Image]

and when you put all your hard graft into what you think is a nice little release...some bugger(no offence Mimzy) stabs you in the heart with a link to an existing release.

[Image]

does that summation hit the mark at all?

[Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Consider it a {RREL}. The first one I think was a bad release anyway with voice dub over and it was a long time ago.
emuler wrote:Most Russian TV is like that. LOL I got Russian satellite TV reception for a while TB6 and RenTV and every night they would show a movie with Russian voice over - and not a good voice over either. One male voice for all the parts - speaking in a flat monotone.
That makes this a proper release. Thanks again vidman. :thumbsup

I have this on dvd, Good movie.

Just like in the retail stores Christmas comes earlier every year. :lol:
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:no luck vidman,i know very well how that feels,sometimes no matter how you search nothing turns up and you think...'yes!
[Image]
i've found something new to offer the board',
[Image]

and when you put all your hard graft into what you think is a nice little release...some bugger(no offence Mimzy) stabs you in the heart with a link to an existing release.

does that summation hit the mark at all?
Yeah - you are right. I typed "borrowed Hearts" into the FLM search box and it didn't show up. (Now it does, maybe I misspelled it). Oh well, I will post another Christmas movie after I get it ripped. Hopefully the same thing does not happen again.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

No offense. This has happened many times to all contributors. The movie title just immediately reminded me of Terry's signature on the old site:
terry666 wrote:My recent film rips found at FLM: "Jewel", "Christmas Caper", "Virtual Mom", "Twisted", "The Ultimate Christmas Present", and "Borrowed Hearts".
Terry's rip is actually quite good and doesn't have voiceover. emuler must refer to something else (probably a deleted post).
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Borrowed Hearts (1997) (TV)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I merged the two threads. IMDb says Canada/USA and terry666's original release was in Canada.

mimzy's new search is much better than phpBB3's search but it can still miss stuff. The old search missed stuff so often that I think 9 out of 10 things I 'released' were already here. Not to worry, you've still released some nice ones and I'm sure will again. Thanks vidman.