[REL] Miss Lettie and Me (2002)

vidman49

[REL] Miss Lettie and Me (2002)

Post by vidman49 »   18 likes

This made for TV movie is actually a nicely done drama - a little cliche, but well worth watching. (Hopefully this movie is not already here. I did a search and it didn't show up, but I did a search on another that didn't show up, and it was already here).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0328137/

MISS LETTIE AND ME is the story of a family that is brought together by the unwanted intrusion of a young girl who needs to be wanted almost as badly as her great aunt needs to be needed. Miss Lettie (Mary Tyler Moore) receives a letter that her niece is on the way. It's not really a problem. Lettie has the room for her in the big house on the farm, but it was unexpected.
The little girl, Travis (Holliston Coleman), arrives by bus and the handyman, Isaiah (Charles Robinson) picks her up at the station.
Lettie is too business-like and stern. It takes Aunt Lettie a while to warm up to Travis. She did not know Alison (Jennifer Crumbley) had a daughter.
Travis has never seen a small town before, especially without sidewalks. However, the small town life with Miss Lettie and Isaiah's help is good for her.
Isaiah believes Lettie's real problem is that she hasn't been in love for a long time.
Sam Madison (Burt Reynolds) moves back into this town where he grew up to open up his own ice cream & soda fountain shoppe. Lettie knew him years ago.
Perhaps Travis can be of some help.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [703.08 Mb]
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Miss Lettie and Me (2002)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I wonder who you got this from? ;)

Thanks vidman I never heard of this and she is adorable. She is also in another movie I have been looking for recently. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381942/

Also thanks to FAA for the rip

Thanks vidman :thumbsup
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

How'd you know that was mine? :? I've been sharing it but didn't know it wasn't already released. I guess that means I should dig through my hard drive to see what else I missed. :oops:
Anways, thanks vidman for releasing it for me!
ptguardian wrote: She is also in another movie I have been looking for recently. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381942/
I wouldn't mind seeing that either because Steffani Brass and Gage Golightly are also in it and I'm a fan of theirs too.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:How'd you know that was mine? :? I've been sharing it but didn't know it wasn't already released. I guess that means I should dig through my hard drive to see what else I missed. :oops:
That is what I did earlier today - I went through one of my hard drives and found about 5 movies I didn't find on the FLM search. In fact - I got the idea to do that after you released "Opposite Day" and I thought, "I have that on my hard drive." (Maybe I got that from you as well). Anyway, I plan on putting them up over the next week or so. I don't want to jam everyone up by releasing everything at once. It seems like most people downloading off of me are downloading stuff that I haven't finished downloading yet. I cleaned out my shared folder and am only sharing the stuff I uploaded myself or am currently downloading so people don't have to wait in line forever. I don't know where I got this one - if you ripped it and it wasn't on FLM - did I get it off Pirate Bay?

And how DID he know it was yours??? (I didn't - and I am the one who downloaded it).
ptguardian

vidman49 wrote:And how DID he know it was yours??? (I didn't - and I am the one who downloaded it).
:lol:

and how did I know in only moments after you posted the release? Some mysteries are best kept a secret. ;)

FAA can post the ed2k to his rip and you will see the hash is the same. How do I also know this? :)
For An Angel

vidman49 wrote:
For An Angel wrote:How'd you know that was mine? :? I've been sharing it but didn't know it wasn't already released. I guess that means I should dig through my hard drive to see what else I missed. :oops:
That is what I did earlier today - I went through one of my hard drives and found about 5 movies I didn't find on the FLM search. In fact - I got the idea to do that after you released "Opposite Day" and I thought, "I have that on my hard drive." (Maybe I got that from you as well). Anyway, I plan on putting them up over the next week or so. I don't want to jam everyone up by releasing everything at once. It seems like most people downloading off of me are downloading stuff that I haven't finished downloading yet. I cleaned out my shared folder and am only sharing the stuff I uploaded myself or am currently downloading so people don't have to wait in line forever. I don't know where I got this one - if you ripped it and it wasn't on FLM - did I get it off Pirate Bay?

And how DID he know it was yours??? (I didn't - and I am the one who downloaded it).
You probably got it from Pirate Bay. Opposite Day is not my rip though. The funny thing is that I thought I got it from here. I downloaded it months ago but didn't get around to watching it until this week. When I tried to look for the thread to say something about it I couldn't find it. I know I must have gotten it from emule but I probably found it myself after I saw the release of The Chaperone. Oh well, the important thing is that they're here now! :D
ptguardian wrote:
vidman49 wrote:And how DID he know it was yours??? (I didn't - and I am the one who downloaded it).
:lol:

and how did I know in only moments after you posted the release? Some mysteries are best kept a secret. ;)

FAA can post the ed2k to his rip and you will see the hash is the same. How do I also know this? :)
It is definitely the same file (I already checked 8-) ) I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm not a psychic like you :cry:
ptguardian

psychic? No I am not psychic. :)

You thought you got Opposite Day from here? I thought I had already released it here? :?
For An Angel

Maybe you did and it got "lost" somehow? Weirder things have happened :think
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

emule search for Opposite Day brings up quite a few results
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:emule search for Opposite Day brings up quite a few results
I found this one is the best. https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =25&t=8008 :cool