[REL] The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)

Rich

[REL] The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)

Post by Rich »   1 likes

The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)

[Image]

This one is listed at moviegirls though I've seen this on TV and I don't know why :roll:

Anyway source is offline at the moment :(

<bad link removed by Admin>

Rich :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995) USA

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=1998
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112342/
A young American boy visiting in China helps his zoologist father rescue a panda cub from unscrupulous poachers and save a panda reserve from officious bureaucrats.
The IMDb comments were almost entirely bad but it certainly verifies the film is FLM-worthy. :)
Boy this was awful. Really really bad. I think the scene that best embodies how unrealistic and moronic this film truly is, would be the one in which the two main characters (who are only about 14) find themselves covered with leeches, and so they spontaneously take off all their clothes and jump in a river, and then look SURPRISED that they've done so. Like they didn't realize that this was a stupid idea WHILE they were doing it. Now we get to sit and watch as the movie awkwardly bumbles its way through the "I'm a guy, you're a girl, we're accidentally naked" schtick. Just shoot me with one of those Panda tranq darts and put me out of my misery.
Looks like Rich's link is dead. I'm not requesting this, and apparently no one else really wanted it if they didn't look for it for 7 years.

Moving from Unverified to Request
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

my country's just borrowed 2 pandas from china,i'm sick of the sight of the buggers in all the newspapers.hopefully they'll turn out to be both female or something like that,that would be entertaining.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Maybe they turn out to be lesbians.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

I have this and will post it later. Few other things I am sharing out at the moment. ;)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   9 likes

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
A bit of trivia: The last screenshot you might recognize the guy as Commander Taylor from Terra Nova.

[Image]

This is definitely an adventure. Great scenery and plenty of action. :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.68 Mb]

Enjoy
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks ptg. This looks like it might have interesting moments even if got panned on IMDb.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Amazing Panda Adventure (1995)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I never judge by reviews alone. Most negative reviews are because a film wasn't what they 'wanted' it to be and did not judge the film for what it really is. The target audience on this is kids and as such some of the dialog and story is corny. This is what I can assume is the basis for some of those reviews. There were also some good reviews on this as well. ;)

I try and make the most out of films and enjoy what they have to offer. This one to me has plenty to offer. The kids have plenty of screen time and are cute. The locations are wonderful. Most of the movie is filmed on location in Chengdu, China. I would love too see a widescreen version of this.

Basically I wasn't expecting much before I watched this so when I did and was entertained I felt good about it. :D

Another bit of trivia the boy (Ryan Slater) is the half brother of Movie Star Christian Slater.