[REL] Ravioli (1984) TV series

Rich

[REL] Ravioli (1984) TV series

Post by Rich »   30 likes

"Ravioli" (1984)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247127/
Author: Sukerman from Oviedo, Asturias

This T.V. series is one of the most disgusting german product I´ve ever seen, it was born of one disgusting idea, stupid children stay alone in their house, they waste the money buying ravioli because this is their favourite food and is very cheap and they can waste the money in very stupid things. The older brother, called Jarl-Kulle thinks that he is a writter, but he`s only an homosexual and dangerous boy for his brothers and sisters and for himself, with a stupid type-writter in the basement. The blockhead family has too the typical racketeer uncle, or something, and the typical old, frigid, and embittered servant without love life, who tries to oversee the silliness that make the imbecile family. This is a very disgusting subproduct, don`t watch it.
Lol!

Intro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LVTLzg0ETo

Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.98 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.92 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.96 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.91 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.93 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.93 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [332.02 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [334.96 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [334.97 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [334.96 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [334.94 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [334.75 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [334.88 Mb]

Anyone know this series? :think i'm guessing it's just German slapstick humour, lol
popdrome

Re: "Ravioli" (1984)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

This T.V. series is one of the most disgusting german product I´ve ever seen, it was born of one disgusting idea, stupid children stay alone in their house, they waste the money buying ravioli because this is their favourite food and is very cheap and they can waste the money in very stupid things. The older brother, called Jarl-Kulle thinks that he is a writter, but he`s only an homosexual and dangerous boy for his brothers and sisters and for himself, with a stupid type-writter in the basement. The blockhead family has too the typical racketeer uncle, or something, and the typical old, frigid, and embittered servant without love life, who tries to oversee the silliness that make the imbecile family. This is a very disgusting subproduct, don`t watch it.
LOL brilliant!!! :icon_roll2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: "Ravioli" (1984)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

All of Rich's links have sources, and despite the bad review I'm guessing these may be FLM material anyway. Besides, when has a review (especially one that's so 'descriptive' LOL) stopped anyone from enjoying something, even when it's truly awful? :lol:

Who'd like to confirm this series?
starfish21

Re: Ravioli (1984) TV series [Germany]

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

do you think the reviewer is a tad biased?
if he hated so much about this,why write a review? i reckon he's been forced to do it as a forfeit or something like that,or
maybe he suffers from 'Raviophobia'
yoko

Re: Ravioli (1984) TV series [Germany]

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Definitely FLM material. Good quality rip too, and all episodes are available.