[REL] Dream House (2011)

starfish21

[REL] Dream House (2011)

Post by starfish21 »   22 likes

Storyline
Some say that all houses have memories. For one man, his home is the place he would kill to forget. A family unknowingly moves into a home where several grisly murders were committed...only to find themselves the killer's next target. Successful publisher Will Atenton (Craig) quit a job in New York City to relocate his wife, Libby (Weisz), and two girls to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her children. And the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband who survived. When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Paterson (Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will's dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462041/

Complete name : Dream House.2011.R5.BDRip.XVID.AC3.5.1.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi
Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 1.51 GiB
Duration : 1h 30mn
Overall bit rate : 2 374 Kbps
Writing application : Nandub v1.0rc2
Writing library : Nandub build 1853/release

Video
ID : 0
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5
Format settings, BVOP : 1
Format settings, QPel : Yes
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
Muxing mode : Packed bitstream
Codec ID : XVID
Codec ID/Hint : XviD
Bit rate : 1 917 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 304 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.365
Stream size : 1.22 GiB (81%)
Writing library : XviD 1.2.1 (UTC 2008-12-04)

Audio
ID : 1
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Codec ID : 2000
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 448 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 291 MiB (19%)
Alignment : Split accross interleaves
Interleave, duration : 42 ms (1.00 video frame)
Interleave, preload duration : 500 ms

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.51 Gb]
vidman49

Re: [REL]Dream House(2011)

Post by vidman49 »   1 likes

I am not a fan of the "horror" type genre. I see that IMDB lists this as more of a Drama and Thriller. I did like Hide and Seek, but mainly for Dakota Fanning. The girls in this one look cute so I will give it a try.

THANKS!!!
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

Yes, the two little girls are actually sisters in real life; you may remember them from Inception. Rachel G. Fox is also in it and I'm a huge fan of hers so I think this is totally worth watching. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

If you're expecting a "BOO!"-type scary horror flick, this ain't it, even if the trailer makes it look that way. This is a whodunit thriller with lots of plot twists and turns. The two pretty girls aren't the central characters but they're critical to the plot and have lots of screen time. This one's a keeper for me.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Just curious but are the screen shots from this release? I download Hive-CM8's releases all the time. Usually colors and picture are sharp. He is the CM8 teams top releaser. ;)

These are distorted, the color is off and the info on each picture says "New_dream_house_2011_r5_line_xvid_absurdity_avi"? The file is correct, it matches the size for this scene release. :?

You can see release info and correct screenshots here http://h33t.com/details.php?id=19e74e11 ... a732888b18

Until a proper Blu-ray rip comes out this is the best rip around. Thanks Starfish :thumbsup
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i took the caps from the first version i downloaded, which turned out to have audio sync errors late on in the movie,as did the next 3 versions(different sources and filenames),eventually, when i got a good one,because i had been through the movie 4 times already,i didn't fancy doing it again just to find good caps.

if my screencaps have 'new' at the beginning,it means they've been resized and put in the same directory as the originals,and automatically renamed to avoid duplicate filename conflicts.
ptguardian

I have belonged to 'the scene' for a long time now and have learned who some of the more respected(consistent) up-loaders are. It saves me from downloading several versions to find a good one. I do sometimes download an extra one for here so that I can confirm it is one that is well shared(I check emule first to see what is being shared and try to match the file). It is less bandwidth to download a shared file than to share out a file on emule several times over. ;)

For myself if it is a movie I know I will like I always go for the higher quality rips. This particular movie I haven't downloaded because it is an R-5 and I am holding out for a proper R-1 720p. The problem with R-5's is the audio is often crap. R-5 means region 5(Russia) no English soundtrack. Unless an R-5 says 'studio' audio the source comes from a cam. Out of the thousands of up-loaders out there only a few people know how to filter audio and re-sync it into existing audio tracks making it sound good. Hive from the CM8 team is one of those few. Even still I always check his 'info' that he provides. He is great in telling if it has problems or not. Currently this is the best rip available and by reputation alone I can judge this and don't need to download it to know it is good quality. When in doubt read comments on the different torrent sites. People are brutally honest and will tell you when something is out of sync or has crappy audio or other problems.

The reason for accurate screen caps is they literally show you what you are getting. If you click on one of my pictures the enlarged picture you now see is the exact size, color and quality you will see if you open the file in MPC. Your pictures being changed leaves me guessing. Understand?

:cool
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i guss you'll have to keep on guessing then.
ptguardian

I guess so. :-P

It is better than having no screencaps and you do have a good eye for enticement.
ptguardian

Proper Blu-ray rips are out today. Several on torrent. ;) :D