[REL] Ladybugs (1992)

vidman49

[REL] Ladybugs (1992)

Post by vidman49 »   10 likes

I am surprised this one is not posted yet - though it is no work of art. Just a wacky comedy with Rodney Dangerfield.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104670/

(Amazon review): Comedy legend Rodney Dangerfield is at the top of his game as Chester, a salesman looking for a little respect…and a big job promotion. To impress his boss, Chester becomes the coach of the company-sponsored girls’ soccer team, the Ladybugs. But when Chester and his assistant coach (Jackée) see their woefully unskilled players, they realize the Ladybugs are going to get squashed! Chester decides the team needs a girl who plays like a boy, so he secretly enlists his fiancée’s son, Matthew (Jonathan Brandis), to become Martha, the Ladybugs’ newest member. With his harebrained plan in place, Chester figures he has a shot at winning the championship and saving his career...or losing everything!

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.16 Mb]
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Ladybugs (1992)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

This was posted before. Another one either lost or did not come up in search. Mimzy did an incredible job at saving most of the old site. I would say about 5% or less was lost, this was probably among those. I did the same thing with A Summer to Remember. If it is not here 'now' it is very welcome to be released. :D

This is also out on blu-ray unfortunately my hd ripping software no longer works. :(
If someone know a good program that gets past the newer encryption I have some goodies. ;)

Thanks for the release Vidman, funny movie. :cool
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i remember this too,Ptg.It was possibly me that released it.There was quite a lot of threads lost.no doubt more'll turn up in time,it's back now,that's what matters. :D
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

I thought I had seen that it was posted on the old site, but I never trust my memory anymore. :icon_biggrin2
starfish21

disappearing posts will make you doubt your memory even more. :cry:
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote:i remember this too,Ptg.It was possibly me that released it.There was quite a lot of threads lost.no doubt more'll turn up in time,it's back now,that's what matters. :D
I'm quite sure that all (un-locked) threads of my last copy of the old site (2011/07/12) were converted.

I have a number of backup copies in my archive and the only HTML file that contains "ladybug" is [REL] Ladybug Ladybug (1963).

I'd say that your memory fails, BUT, I can't find "summer to remember" either, and I'm sure I saw it posted on the old site :think
starfish21

you're right,mimz,i released that one.a rarity as i recall.