[REL] Blue Jeans - Du beurre aux Allemands (1977)

Rich

[REL] Blue Jeans - Du beurre aux Allemands (1977)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

http://blizzard.xerz.net/category/drama ... _film.html

[Image]

i think mostly a boy movie, was posted at blizzard, struggling to find the English translation, just what's written in the link...

rozhdjonnye_v_mukah_holubye_dzhinsy_hudozhestvennyi

hmm, can't find dd link at blizzard either... :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: rozhdjonnye v mukah holubye dzhinsy hudozhestvennyi

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   13 likes

rozhdjonnye v mukah holubye dzhinsy hudozhestvennyi

This is actually...
Blue jeans - Du beurre aux Allemands (1977) France
aka Blue Jeans
aka Blue Jeans - Butter the Germans

[Image][Image]

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=14140
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077251/
RFF wrote:Love found and lost, and found again and the promiscuity of European youth in the 1970's is the premise behind Blue Jeans. Director Hugues Burin des Roziers' first feature length film tells the story of Julien Morin, an 11-year-old boy from an affluent area of Paris who takes a summer-long trip with his class to England to learn English. Along with his friends Talimard, Picolet and Dupont, the class seems more interested in meeting girls and having fun than learning English. Julien's attentions soon turn away from his English classes and to Janet, a local girl he meets in an arcade. When she spurns him for Jean-Pierre, an older French boy, Julien too finds a physical attraction to this handsome boy. Labeled as a queer and laughed at, Julien is at first unaffected by these hurtful remarks and yearns to spend more time with his new friend. Jean-Pierre, however, is unaware of Julien's true feelings
Possible this (UNVERIFIED!):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [428.85 Mb]

No sources.
ptguardian

Re: Blue Jeans - Du beurre aux Allemands (1977) [France]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Several vhsrips about. I remember seeing this listed at theboyscouts back in the day, so it is probably at one of their new sites. I also saw a listing for this at http://blizzardkid.net/. Boy movie for sure.

Considering it is at those sites it is FLM material and easy to find if wanted.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I wish Rich had put out even a little effort when he tossed 50 posts into the forums at a time - just getting a translation for "rozhdjonnye v mukah holubye dzhinsy hudozhestvennyi" was like pulling teeth, and then to find out it was actually a French film... :cussing
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Rich would at times post 10-15 movies at once, many unverified with little info. Sometimes I would check them out but most of the time if it didn't have something that stood out that was of interest I would move on to the next post. By searching for these I learned many of the finding skills I have now and I am sure your skills are being honed as well.
A lot of movies have been sorted recently and I have several new ones because of it. Thanks.

I also noticed more people contributing to verifying, this too is nice to see. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   24 likes

No sources in the first link I found. This one works (VERIFIED!):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.87 Mb]
rmt@36

Re: [REL] Blue Jeans - Du beurre aux Allemands (1977)

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

this is one I was looking forward to seeing. It was on one of wants list for quite a few years.

Thanks phuzzy for knocking another one off of my list