Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   1 likes

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Sonatine (1984)

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088151/
:wall

Sounds pretty damn depressing:
imdb wrote:This is one of those movies where you must be patient with. For the first 45 minutes or so, you will believe this film is going nowhere. It doesn`t help that some of the subtitles are poor, and not everything is adequately translated. But if you stick with this story, you will discover that it is a simple, cold, but powerful tale of two lonely, somewhat self-absorbed teenage girls, who feel alienated enough to attempt to connect emotionally with strangers. One girl tries to strike up a friendship with a bus driver, while the other girl tries to run away on a cargo ship, and for a brief time connects with a European member of the crew. When their hopes are dashed, however, the girls take desperate measures. I was not prepared for the conclusion to this seemingly uneventful movie. I did not expect it to be as strong... and as upsetting....as it actually became. I myself was very shocked and upset enough at the end of this movie to say that Sonatine contains the most depressing ending of any movie I`ve seen....so if you are of fragile emotions, and are easily upset, be prepared!!
By any chance does anyone know if the girls make this movie even remotely worth the trouble of searching for?? :think

kev.
flmwayne

Re: [REQ] Sonatine (1984)

Post by flmwayne »   24 likes

lara's links downloaded and combined. I'm now sharing it on emule:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [404.79 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Sonatine (1984)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks flmwayne... moving to Release.
lara

Post by lara »   1 likes

Thanks flmwayne! I tried to join the files myself, but I didn't succeed :oops:

(BTW, if you use the [url] bbcode with ed2k links, then links will be shown without liking and sources info will not be added...)
petra

Post by petra »   0 likes

Are there any English subs for this? The only ones I find on a search are for the 1993 version.