[REL] May & August (2002)

vidman49

Re: [REL] May & August (2002)

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

FLL wrote: Lightly seeded films sometimes take a while to be found on eMule. Try using the sources info link to see what servers they are on, then connect to one of those servers.
Where is the sources info link?
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:Where is the sources info link?
?????.....alongside the ed2k link.

lb
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I can understand why people don't use the sources info link, it was broken for a long time (using a dead link) until ghost rematerialized and fixed it.

So it's a good time to point out what the sources info link is. When you click on the link the website you are taken to quickly asks several ed2k servers whether any of their users have that file.

If the answer comes back there are complete sources, then you know the file IS seeded.

But if the answer comes back there are no complete sources, all it means is those particular servers which were checked have no sources.
There MIGHT be sources on other servers. There MIGHT be sources who are running Kad only.

Or there might be no sources. But you won't know until you try to download. And wait a while (i.e. a day at least) since it's apparently a rare file and not always easily found.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
vidman49 wrote:Where is the sources info link?
?????.....alongside the ed2k link.

lb
DUH - I looked around all kinds of screens and everything until I found it. Right next to the ed2k link just like you said. (I never noticed it before). So I am not the brightest person on the site. :icon_thk
panchu1234

Post by panchu1234 »   2 likes

dai

Post by dai »   0 likes