[REL] Architecture of Reassurance (2000)

starfish21

[REL] Architecture of Reassurance (2000)

Post by starfish21 »   18 likes

Architecture of Reassurance (2000)-short- 22min

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=1990

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206558/

Dissatisfied with life at home, a young girl travels through other residences in her suburban neighborhood. She does what all of us would like to do: experience the domestic stories being played out by our neighbors. This tale is a voyeurist's paradise.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [256.97 Mb]
starfish21

Re: [REL] Architecture of Reassurance (2000)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

75 views,10 likes and no comments.

same old,same old :roll:
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   0 likes

Yes yes starfish,
I prefer a different age group. ;)
But thx for your work :icon_thumbsup
Pardal
All the little girls are in love only to me
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:75 views,10 likes and no comments.

I wish things were different but it is what it is. I'm sorry I didn't comment but I didn't download it. That doesn't mean it isn't appreciated, it probably means that the 1% of the people who bother thanking a poster haven't watched it yet to post a comment about it. Right now we have 1067 'members' of which maybe a dozen post anything at all. If you know of a way to get even a few of the leeches to contribute something, even just 'thanks', please let me know.
starfish21

no sweat Phuzzy,i wish i hadn't commented now,for it was certain it would be you that answered ,and the remarks obviously were'nt intended for you,i just really can't understand how so many people can be so selfish,it's baffling.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

You were certain it would be phuzzy and you said same old, same old. You got that right. :think (Just joking O' phuzzy one)

It doesn't bother me too much for lack of response as much as it bothers me when people who are downloading don't share anything. I have been noticing on some files that when I log off the internet for the day that when I come back everyone is still at the same 'individual' point in what they need from me. When ever one of the regular FLM'rs is connected everyone only needs what I haven't shared yet. Meaning the regulars are sharing. If 'everyone' shares what they are downloading 'everyone' will get the file faster.

As for this file I did not go for it. So not much to comment about. thanks again is all I can say :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:...
Pardal2008 wrote:Yes yes starfish,
I prefer a different age group. ;)
But thx for your work :icon_thumbsup
Pardal
:icon_biggrin2

As do I, Pardal, but it's not our comments starfish is, um.. commenting on.. :D

I actually was able to grab this really quick and watch..

Interesting little indi short. No matter how 'normal' Alice wanted to be, she just doesn't seem cut out for 'normalcy'..

Credits show film was copy-written in 1999... We've been digging up a few films from over a decade back lately. Very cool!! :D

Thanks for bringing this to FLM, starfish. You've brought some really nice films to this forum, helping keep FLM alive! Your efforts are appreciated! :thumbsup

kev.
starfish21

mimzy wrote:Not this discussion again :wall
not a discussion,Mimzy,a comment,an observation,hopefully getting the attention of the non contributers.
i'm not looking for a dicussion,but feel free to comment,preferrably without implying that i'm boring or frustrating you somehow.
i'm sure you're not trying to be nasty,but i'm entitled to say a few things now and again.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:
mimzy wrote:Not this discussion again :wall
not a discussion,Mimzy,a comment,an observation,hopefully getting the attention of the non contributers.
i'm not looking for a dicussion,but feel free to comment,preferrably without implying that i'm boring or frustrating you somehow.
i'm sure you're not trying to be nasty,but i'm entitled to say a few things now and again.
I just imagined multiple pages of frustrating "lurkers vs. posters" discussion added to this movie thread as it has happened few times before.

Well, some movies just aren't so interesting and sometimes even interesting movies get somehow overlooked. Those 10 members who "liked" this post may not have watched the movie yet. People just grab what they get as long as there are sources (I tend to disagree with PTg about the longevity of ed2k links, although ed2k can be reshared more easily than torrents).

Yep, I did download this myself (I hope :think), but I haven't watched it yet. Don't have enough time to watch movies anymore :(