[REL] Sekunder (2009) short [Denmark]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
buffy_summers

[REL] Sekunder (2009) short [Denmark]

Post by buffy_summers »   3 likes

gillesvolta wrote:
ForAnAngel wrote:Ah! This was so good I wanted to immediately watch it again! The girl Marie Hammer Boda has only starred in one other movie, another short called "Sekunder". Any chance someone can find that one too? :pray

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1522277/

Sekunder/Seconds (2009)

Harsh short film about revenge and sexual abuse. The main character of the film is a father who takes a cruel revenge when his 12 year old daughter becomes the victim of a sexual crime. The story is told in reverse chronology. First you see the consequence of the fathers revenge and in the end you get the explanation.
http://vimeo.com/33501687
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Anna (2009)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks buffy_summers - Sekunder is a terrific, powerful short film. I tried to capture it so it can be posted on eMule but my software wouldn't work (may be protected). If someone can manage it, this would be an excellent addition to FLM. :icon_thumbup1
For An Angel

Re: [REL] Sekunder (2009)

Post by For An Angel »   102 likes

Thank you so much for finding that one! I can't tell you how much I've wanted to see Marie Hammer Boda in another movie! :clap
I really wish she had done more acting back then. :heart

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

It looks like she's in a new Danish series called "Limbo". My guess is that she'd be around 15-16 now.
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Thanks buffy_summers - Sekunder is a terrific, powerful short film. I tried to capture it so it can be posted on eMule but my software wouldn't work (may be protected). If someone can manage it, this would be an excellent addition to FLM. :icon_thumbup1
I was able to download it just by clicking the "Download this video" link on the right side. :mrgreen:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [343.86 Mb]
Last edited by For An Angel on Tue May 01, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Thanks buffy_summers - Sekunder is a terrific, powerful short film. I tried to capture it so it can be posted on eMule but my software wouldn't work (may be protected). If someone can manage it, this would be an excellent addition to FLM. :icon_thumbup1
I am pretty sure I have this. Give me a few to dig it up.

Looks like FAA beat me to it. :lol:

Here is the cover.
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:I was able to download it just by clicking the "Download this video" link on the right side. :mrgreen:
:icon_old
pavementstephen

Post by pavementstephen »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:Thank you so much for finding that one! I can't tell you how much I've wanted to see Marie Hammer Boda in another movie! :clap
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =54&t=8242
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

pavementstephen wrote:
For An Angel wrote:Thank you so much for finding that one! I can't tell you how much I've wanted to see Marie Hammer Boda in another movie! :clap
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =54&t=8242
wow... :wall

You know, I actually saw that thread before looking at this post and I even thought that girl looked exactly like MHB, but I didn't think that was her because that one wasn't listed on her imdb page. :roll:
Thanks for bringing it to my attention :D
Last edited by For An Angel on Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Another one I missed!

This will be my last request for a reshare today please :)

TYVM
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

I'm still sharing this. :D
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks For An Angel!