[REL] The Silence AKA Das letzte Schweigen (2010)

Debaser

[REL] The Silence AKA Das letzte Schweigen (2010)

Post by Debaser »   46 likes

1986. Timo Friedrich, a young student in a small German town, knows he has a dangerous attraction to underage girls, and makes friends with Peer sommer, a caretaker with the same tastes, but Timo becomes the unwilling and shocked witness to Sommer’s abduction, rape and murder of an eleven year old girl, Pia Lange, in a nearby cornfield, Timo being unable to do anything as Peer carries out his barbaric acts. Shocked and crushed by guilt, Timo leaves town. 2009. In the same area another young girl, Sinikka, thirteen years old, goes missing, her bicycle being found in the same cornfield where Pia was found. Krischan Mittich, the Police Inspector who investigated the original case, and is now retired, is convinced that the two crimes are linked, and is still bitter that the original killing was never solved. With the aid of David Jahn, an enthusiastic but impetuous young Police officer, Mittich investigates the circumstances of Sinikka’s abduction. Timo, now married and with two children of his own, hears of the young girl’s disappearance, and fears that Sommer, who he has not spoken to since the events of twenty-three years earlier, may be responsible. He tracks Sommer down, but the old man claims not have had any involvement. Mittich appears on a TV talk show along with Pia’s mother Elena in order to reawaken interest in the case, which infuriates the Police, and causing Sinikka’s parents distress when he insinuates that she has already met the same fate. Reunited after so many years, Mittich and Elena begin an affair. Jahn goes back to study the events of 1986 and compiles a list of owners of vehicles seen near the cornfield. One of those listed is Sommer, but he is eliminated as a suspect. Increasingly tormented by his guilt, Timo decides to visit Elena, pretending to be interested in a neighbouring property but intending to confess his involvement, but when they meet he cannot bring himself to do so. His guilt drives Timo to a desperate act, but it also causes secrets from the past to be revealed, as the truth about what happened to both Pia and Sinikka starts to be revealed.

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
<Admin edit> pix re-upped at postimage

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.17 Gb]

Note: If you see me downloading this, that’s because I used to have it, but deleted it after removing the necessary scenes and caps :twisted:
Im downloading it again to increase the sources.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Silence AKA Das letzte Schweigen (2010)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

You used to have it but are now downloading it and making a [REL] any way? You have been gone a while.... :lol:

If needed I have this movie. ;) Θ

Thanks Debaser :cool

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1361835/

[Image]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I fear my note was misunderstood, that or I didn’t understand your comment.

My first REL in a while, and so wanted to contribute to it as much as possible!

Anyway, enjoy :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:I fear my note was misunderstood, that or I didn’t understand your comment.

My first REL in a while, and so wanted to contribute to it as much as possible!

Anyway, enjoy :)
I appreciate the REL and help. Not sure why you deleted it if you liked the film? Anyway Plenty of sources so it is all good. :cool
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   1 likes

Cool - welcome back Debaser !!!
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

plonkah wrote:Cool - welcome back Debaser !!!
Good to be back :)