[REL] Den Brother (2010)

loverboy

[REL] Den Brother (2010)

Post by loverboy »   18 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1376699/
Alex Pearson (Hutch Dano) is an avid Lemon Oaks High School hockey player who is seeking the attention of Matisse Burrows (Kelsey Chow), the most attractive girl in school. All he wants is a car, but his father refuses to buy him one until his 'attitude' improves. After showing off at one his of games and getting suspended from the team for it, his chances of getting a car majorly decrease. In order to get the car, he has to do chores and is forced to babysit his little sister, Emily (G. Hannelius). He later, unexpectedly, becomes the new unofficial leader of Emily's Bumble Bee troop while masquerading under the alias Mrs. Zamboni. The Bumble Bee troop has to work in order to be able to attend the Camporee, the most important Bumble Bee event of the year, by selling cookies and completing various badges. Originally the badges are made up by Alex for doing his chores, but after it gets them disqualified, Alex gathers what they need and helps them get real badges. At the same time, Alex also stands up for the other Den Mothers to Dina, a Den Mother who is very controlling and pushes repeatedly to get rid of his troop and helps them stand up to her control. The Bumble Bees and Alex, masquerading as Mrs. Zamboni, earn enough to attend the event. Alex accidentally reveals himself when, during a cupcake sale at the big hockey game, he puts himself in, still disguised as Mrs. Zamboni in order to win the game after the coach says he would lift the suspension if he was there. Doing so disqualifies his troop, alienates his best friend and disappoints his sister and father who actually showed up for the game. Afterwards, Emily refuses to talk to Alex and his father refuses to punish him, knowing that Alex will punish himself more. After returning his neighbor's dog, Alex learns that she used to be a Bumble Bee herself and so were her daughter and granddaughter and that his mother was in her daughter's troop, but Alex's mother died two years ago. Upon learning that, Alex makes a deal with her to help out around the house in exchange for her being the new Den Mother. After introducing her to the troop, she convinces them to forgive Alex who goes to the finals for his hockey game. There he apologizes to his team and offers captain to Goose who refuses saying he wants Alex to be the captain still, but to be a real captain. During the game, Alex acts as a distraction instead of hogging the puck to himself, allowing his team to win. Alex even sacrifices the winning shot to Goose causing Goose to get the All-Star spot Alex wanted. The Bumble Bees show up with Alex's dad who they convinced to come to the game (he's usually too busy) and Matisse who forgives Alex and gives him a kiss on the cheek and reveal that they want Alex to be their real Den Mother, not the neighbor and Alex accepts. At the Camporee, Alex, now Den Mother by all of the parents acceptance, is forced to put on a Bumble Bee uniform in order to be the Den Mother. Dina, his rival, sends her husband to put a stop to what he's doing, but instead, the man, who was also the referee that forced Alex's suspension in the first place and the All Star coach, is impressed by Alex and offers him a spot on the All Star team. Alex accepts as long as it works around his troop's schedule.
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Den Brother 2010 HDTVrip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,399.01 MB
Duration ........: 01:28:22
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2085 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 416
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.73:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

As not available on DVD this is an HDTV rip from the Disney Channel. The rip may be mine but the capture certainly isn't........my thanks to the originator. Other than an ever-present logo & occasional programme splash the quality of this is excellent.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Enjoy!
mithriandir

Re: [REL] Den Brother (2010)

Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

nice one keep'em coming :)
blip

Post by blip »   0 likes

Yes, thanks very much for your post and for the feed.
Disney movies are my favorite.

Have any old Disney TV movies in your library?
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Great release, from Lb again..
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Hey, lb!!

Looks like a cute movie! Hopefully Dizzknee will be releasing the DVD sometime in 2011...

Thanks for taking the time to grab, rip, tweak and release! Another great job!!! :onfire

kev.
blip

Post by blip »   0 likes

Could some one bump me three chunks?

I have been power posting for a week but still need 3 chunks I am 3 chunks of a full movie...lol

Sorry reminds me of something similar my parents told me as a kid.

Like; * a card short of a deck*

* a fry short of a happy meal*
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Blip wrote:a fry short of a happy meal
LOL. Reshared.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Need a reshare for this, please. No sources found in 3 days. :(
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I just watched this on the Disney channel a couple of weeks ago and forgot that Kirsten Dorn has a part in this. She is one of my favorites and all her other movies are also posted here. I think I may have this file in my archives, if you don't get a full source in the next few days let me know.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks. :D The original satrip that loverboy encoded from is available on TPB, but it is 3+ GB. :( I'll let you know in a week if I still want the reshare.