[REL] Once Upon A Time In America (1984)

emuler

[REL] Once Upon A Time In America (1984)

Post by emuler »   18 likes

I can't believe this somehow got lost - this was a treasured movie on this forum. Anyway, there is a BDrip out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087843/
Epic tale of a group of Jewish gangsters in New York, from childhood, through their glory years during prohibition, and their meeting again 35 years later.
FLM interest: a stunning 13y old Jennifer Connelly - she has a short role as the younger Deborah, but is quite breathtaking and made a permanent impression on me. :onfire

[Image]

I'm sharing this, but you'd be much better off getting it yourself via torrent. Please share on eMule after downloading so that those who can't use torrents can get it from here.
http://www.yify-torrents.com/movie/Once ... erica_1984

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1020.99 Mb]
starfish21

Re: [REL] Once Upon A Time In America (1984)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

brrips of this have been out for a couple of years,inc. a 1080p of about 30gigs, maybe i'll release that one here,shouldn't take too long on emule. :roll:
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

LOL starfish21. I was just browsing YIFY, saw this, and came here to post an upgrade. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find the thread. If mimzy can dig up the old thread from the dump of the forum, that would be great. Otherwise, we'll let this stay.

Btw. that is a screenshot from this rip. Excellent quality at a very modest file size. Perhaps you could use it for your next avatar? ;) IMHO she was at her cutest in this - all downhill from there. :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

If mimzy missed capturing something from the old FLM it certainly wasn't for lack of trying. I could probably dig up the original file and post its ed2k link but it's not worth it considering the small size of your 720p rip. Thanks for bringing it here.
starfish21

I've got a 6gig brrip of it,and i already grabbed a few caps,but chose the labyrinthone as i think that was her best age.i downloaded approx 8 different versions of this about 3yrs ago,because there is a particular scene cut from all the versions i've had so far,the scene in the toilet,when he deliberately leaves the door unlocked so the girl would see him with his trousers down,when he asks 'show me your's' she slowly lifts her nightie,originally,we get to see pubes,but that scene has been cut from all the later releases.i know it exists somewhere.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:LOL starfish21. I was just browsing YIFY, saw this, and came here to post an upgrade. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find the thread. If mimzy can dig up the old thread from the dump of the forum, that would be great. Otherwise, we'll let this stay.
Another mysterious disappearance :wall

The movie has been mentioned in several threads, but (as in previous cases) I can't find a release anywhere, not even in dumps of the old site. All threads that I found are here:

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/f ... America%22

and the only ed2k link I can find is here: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... 8600#p8600

Maybe the movie is so well known that it just didn't occur to anyone to "release" it :roll:
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Not casting any aspersions on your efforts, mimzy. Far from it. I thought this whole forum was dead and gone. Grateful to you and all the admins for everything that you've been able to salvage, and for doing such a terrific job of keeping it running. I'm a bit of a techie myself - not in your class, of course - so i appreciate the work involved.

Anyway, glad to be able to bring something to FLM rather than just whine for reshares. :D
starfish21

shocking!.....i can't remember releasing that.
i do remember the movie being here,i remember discussing the jen scene,

[Image]
[Image]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:shocking!.....i can't remember releasing that.
i do remember the movie being here,i remember discussing the jen scene,

[Image]
[Image]
Stunning film!
Restored version shown at Cannes: http://blogs.indiewire.com/pressplay/ca ... a-restored

The above scene is a body double, but we still have our imaginations :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Is anyone still sharing the 720p YIFY version?