[REL] The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn (1985)

ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

ABC Weekend Specials:
The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0321087/

FLM interests
Drew Barrymore
and
Melissa Joan Hart

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image]
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] ABC Weekend Specials

By the way this thread is a general request for any of the ABC Weekend Specials that might belong here at FLM. Similar to the request I put in Australia for the Australian Children's Television Foundation Studios

I guess if we do find and release The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn
, it can be separated again into it's own thread. There are tons of these ABC Weekend Specials and some have already been released here, should we now move them to here too?(sarcasm) I knew this request was here(i made it) but decided it was best to make this 'specific' request in it's own thread as a bump for people to see and possibly find and not scan over amongst the other requests only to be forgotten. Example, how many of the the films mentioned in the Australian post got released by someone other than me? Answer NONE. Just saying....

Post edit: This was a response to this thread being unnecessarily moved to ABC Weekend Specials thread which happen to mention this request. It has since been moved back(obviously). :D
Last edited by ptguardian on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn (

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I wasn't trying to piss you off ptg. I apologize. :(
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn (

No apology necessary. Starfish linked the original mention and you merged like you usually do. I have no doubt that you meant no harm and was merely trying to help. My rant was to clarify how these are 'meant' to be two separate listings and why I did not want to simply bump my request. All is good. 8-)
Elixir

Re: [REQ] The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn (1985

Post by Elixir »   1 likes

I found something of interest to this in the progress of downloading now to take a look at it
According to the comments it says part1 might be here

https://archive.org/details/abc-saturda ... .93-1-of-3
Elixir

Post by Elixir »   0 likes

Part1 is here the quality is not that good but it is here will share when download completes
its at the 30 min mark of the third choice.

Info on part 2 can be found here
https://www.paleycenter.org/collection/ ... tem=116373
Elixir

Post by Elixir »   24 likes

This is part1 which only shows the The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.31 Gb]

And This is the original where I cut it from

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.11 Gb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Well, you've definitely stumbled upon something interesting here, Elixir. Many thanks for sharing this. As noted, the quality is bad, wobbly, and sourced from someone's vhs recording, commercials and all. But apparently, little else has become available? Very cool.

Elixir's link contains 5 hours of someone's vhs recordings of abc's quality programing circa '93. I have to say, some of those commercial are very familiar. I especially love the one where the clay-like trio sing "after these messagesss..."-- and then they bow and swap heads!-- "we'll be riiight back". And the theme song to Land of the Lost was fantastic! I love how their jeep arrives completely unscathed after tumbling through a quaking crevice in the earth. The costumes and practical effects for that show are such a pleasure to see. Don't get stuff like that anymore.

But Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn are indeed there. Part 1 that is.