[REL] Snow Day (2000)

vidman49

[REL] Snow Day (2000)

Post by vidman49 »   16 likes

I was surprised to see one of my all time favorites was not on the site (at least a search doesn't find it). I am pretty sure it was at one time. It has a couple of my favorite child actors in it: Zena Gray and Josh Peck (it also has Chevy Chase). I had a crush on Zena for a while and have pretty much all of her movies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0184907/

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

I included a photo of the older brother's girlfriend. She is over the FLM age limit but could pass for 15-16 - and is cute. As I have been doing lately - I have abbreviated the movie file name so pretty much only FLM members can find it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.06 Gb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Snow Day (2000)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Very cute. Thanks, vidman49. :D Queued up - will start downloading in about 8 hrs.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I have seen this a few times on TV over the years but never got a copy of it. Thanks vidman for the release it is always a fun flick to watch. :cool

vidman49 wrote:I have abbreviated the movie file name so pretty much only FLM members can find it.
That is what I usually do. I always use a unique name for the file if it is one of my rips or if it is rare so that it is only shared to the FLM community. Plus it cuts down on leechers.
If is is a scene release or something I get off torrent it is pointless to change the name because if anyone anywhere else puts in on the mule it will have the same hash regardless of what name you give it.
emuler

I'm only seeing vidman49 and one or two other sources (incomplete) who have no needed parts. If several other people have downloaded this from you they are hit and runs. :evil:

Thanks for the friend slot, vidman49. I should be done in 24 hrs. :D
emuler

Done! Thanks again, vidman49. This was a treat. :D