[REQ] Coyote Summer (1996)

All garbage is moved to this place. No posting possible.
twinsen24

[REQ] Coyote Summer (1996)

Post by twinsen24 »   0 likes

Hi there. I apologize in advanced if requests are not allowed. Please notify me if this is the case. I am wondering if anybody has the film "Coyote Summer" 1996 staring Vinessa Shaw? It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could post rapid links to this film or show me where I could download it.
-Thanks!
reastavachi

Re: Coyote Summer 1996

Post by reastavachi »   0 likes

Hey admins, shouldn't this be moved to the [REQ] section and have the appropriate REQ tag added to the subject ?
Btw I'll take a look, but right now I have no link of any kind for this movie...

Reasta'
ptguardian

Re: Coyote Summer 1996

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I have this and the girl the story is centered around is about 20. I say to the graveyard not [REQ].

twinsen24, it is no problem to request movies on this site. We are good at finding hard to finds but only ones that are for POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ!

:D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Coyote Summer (1996)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

twinsen24 wrote:Hi there. I apologize in advanced if requests are not allowed. Please notify me if this is the case. I am wondering if anybody has the film "Coyote Summer" 1996 staring Vinessa Shaw? It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could post rapid links to this film or show me where I could download it.
-Thanks!
Requests are welcome, but they should be put in the appropriate Requests section. Please take a look at POSTING FAQ - PLEASE READ!.

Coyote Summer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115961/
IMDb wrote:COYOTE SUMMER is a decent "family" film you can sit around and watch, and it's more than just a plain vanilla outing with canyonous country landscapes. While nothing much is totally different, the fine plot and great acting tags your interest. In general, the movie doesn't mean to be cruel-hearted with city girl Callie, but her loving care and lessons with the black stallion are significant. Like other movies in this category, there always has to be some sort of villain hanging around to spoil the naturally kind integrity of it all. This is nearly the full case here, but in the end, reward and redemption prevails. A winning drama that is a pleasure for the young or old, and one of the better "family" movies I've watched.
I didn't find it here on FLM and a quick eMule search didn't turn anything up either. Maybe someone can find another source.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Perhaps you missed my post? It is a part of the 'Feature Films for Families' series. I have the dvd and do not recall it being FLM material. I will dig it out later and revisit it but unless I think it fits here I will not be ripping it.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I've passed on this one in the $2.99 clearance bin a number of times through the years.

The 'Feature Films for Families' series has some nice movies that fit FLM criteria, but not all of them do. This is one that doesn't.

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Two confirmations that it's not FLM material is good enough for me.

twinsen24, you might want to try Google or look for it on a torrent search site. You can also try YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, or one of the other vid sites.

Oh, and welcome to FLM!