[REL] House Arrest (1996)

loverboy

[REL] House Arrest (1996)

Post by loverboy »   12 likes

There appear to be some questioning my starting to post again (& doubtless more wondering) implying I may even have an axe to grind or that there is some ulterior motive. Nothing could be further from the truth & I'm not particularly interested in speculation but I have made some good online friends over the years at FLM who I don't wish to lose touch with. Maintaining a presence seems the best way of preserving those friendships.

Anyway.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116571/

[Image][Image]
After Grover(Kyle Howard) and his younger sister Stacy(Amy Sakasitz) find out that their parents, Janet(Jamie Lee Curtis)and Ned Beindorf(Kevin Pollak) are getting separated and maybe divorced they decide to lock them in the basement so that they can figure things out. But during school, Grover tells his friend Matt(Mooky Arizona)what he did to his parents and the school bully T.J.(Russel Harper)hears them and decides to lock his parents in Grover's basement too, along with Matt's parents and Brooke's mother too. Brooke is played by Jennifer Love Hewitt and she plays a popular girl in school on who Grover has a big crush on. I thought this was a wonderful family movie. It was very funny and I think it can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. All the actors do a good job and it's just a very entertaining movie. A lot of people have complained and said that this movie was very unrealistic and things like that would never happen in real life but c'mon, what movie is really realistic and things that happen in movies usually don't happen in real life but you should enjoy movies such as these while you still can.
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: House Arrest 1996 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,399.00 MB
Duration ........: 01:49:16
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1662 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 416
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.73:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

English subs

Like this post to see ed2k links  [104.3 Kb]

lb
starfish21

Re: [REL] House Arrest (1996)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

What is that i see in the final pic? Has she spewed all over herself? I'm delighted to see you back LB,but your posts sound angry,hence the axe comment.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Cool. I hadn't heard of this one (but that's not unusual since I don't usually pay much attention to U.S. films). I kinda like the idea of locking parents in the basement... as long as it isn't me. :lol:
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, lb. Both for the film and the subs. :D
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:What is that i see in the final pic? Has she spewed all over herself? I'm delighted to see you back LB,but your posts sound angry,hence the axe comment.
Looks like a pussycat to me! Surely you remember my fondness for our feline friends, generally finding their company more reliable than their human counterparts. Nothing personal in my criticism of your posts.....my somewhat confrontational style of posting hasn't changed. It's happened before & will doubtless happen again. Would you really expect or want it any other way?

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i see it better now,i first viewed it on my phone.
RE: cats.....

[Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Good to see another USA release getting praise and with out a single naughty bit.... :P

Thanks LB. I haven't seen this one in a long time. Good film. :cool
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Many thanks, lb... I was working at a video shop years ago when this movie came out. I got the screener VHS and thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunately lost it along with most of my VHS videos in a mold ridden house I lived in for awhile..

Haven't thought about this one in a long time. Thanks for posting!!

kev.
babuada

Post by babuada »   0 likes

looks like lb is getting back to his old form :)