[REL] Love Takes Wing (2009)

For An Angel

[REL] Love Takes Wing (2009)

Post by For An Angel »   13 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1269560/

[Image]
FLM interest is Annalise Basso. You may remember her from an earlier season of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" She is also my current avatar :heart
Mourning the recent death of her husband, Dr. Belinda Simpson (Sarah Jones) arrives in the small Missouri town of Sikeston to fill the post of town physician. Once there she discovers that many of the town’s residents, including children at an orphanage run by Miss Hattie Clarence (Cloris Leachman), have fallen ill or died from an unknown ailment. She soon wonders if she's in over her head, despite reassurances from her best friend Annie (Haylie Duff) and Lee(Jordan Bridges), the town blacksmith. Sikeston's residents are distrustful of Belinda's abilities as a doctor because she's a woman. Many of them don't even want her to help the orphans, whom they blame for infecting the rest of the town; some would even be happy to see the orphanage closed altogether. Opposed by what seems like the entire town, Belinda must trust in her abilities, her friends, and her faith to guide her
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.20 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [213.0 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [13.56 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Love Takes Wing (2009)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:She is also my current avatar :heart
I was wondering who she was. :) Another ginger!

Thanks for the film, FAA.
emuler

Re: [REL] Love Takes Wing (2009)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks from me too. :D And for the subs. :)