[REL] Mes petites amoureuses (1974, Jean Eustache)

Rich

[REL] Mes petites amoureuses (1974, Jean Eustache)

Post by Rich »   69 likes

Mes petites amoureuses (1974, Jean Eustache)

[Image]

http://anonym.to/?http://www.imghosted. ... i=HL2hMPSJ
After the success of The Mother and the Whore, French director Jean Eustache was finally able to make Mes petites amoureuses, an equally personal but vastly different film -- a portrait of his childhood in the south of France in which every footstep, every gesture, and every visual detail feels as though it's been drawn directly from the filmmaker's memory.

Young Martin Loeb plays Daniel, Eustache's adolescent alter ego, and he figures in every scene of this magnificent movie, which takes a hard look at adolescence and budding adulthood, at the realities of love and work. Beautifully photographed by the great Nestor Almendros, Mes petites amoureuses (the title is taken from the French poet Arthur Rimbaud) reaches its emotional climax during an extended scene in which Daniel gets his first kiss in a movie theater showing Pandora and the Flying Dutchman. With Fassbinder regular Ingrid Caven as Daniel's mother and, in a small role, director Maurice Pialat.

A study of minor events in the adolescence of a boy growing up in small towns. Daniel lives with his grandmother and, after one year of high school, has to go to live with his mother in the south of France. She is a seamstress living in a tiny apartment with her lover Jose, a Spanish farm worker. Daniel would like to continue school, but his mother cannot afford it, so she sends him to work as an apprentice in a moped repair shop. Daniel wiles away his time in the shop, and learns about girls from the other boys in town. When he returns to visit his grandmother next year, it is obvious that he has grown up faster than his old friends.

This film reveals the thoughts and observations of a good-natured young man as he lives through situations which would crush someone less accepting. The boy is being brought up in the country by his grandmother, and Daniel (Martin Loeb) is seen showing off amiably for his friends. Soon his long-absent mother (Ingrid Caven) takes him back into her life, now that she has a steady new man, and sends him to be apprenticed with a bicycle repairman instead of having him continue with school. Daniel accepts this, though he would rather go to school. Here, too, his easygoing manner wins him friends and it appears that all will work out well. — Clarke Fountain
Thanks to auess :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [712.82 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [120.8 Kb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071833/

Re: [REL] Mes petites amoureuses (1974, Jean Eustache)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Fantastic! Thanks Rich
rotwilerblue

Post by rotwilerblue »   0 likes

update pic...

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

:thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I'll go ahead and add some pix from my recent MEGA post as mine are bigger than rotwilerblue's! :twisted:

Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Does the young teen BOY look familiar?? :shock: It's Martin Loeb, one of the three stars of one of the most infamous coming-of-age movies ever made.. ( Maladolescenza AKA Playing with Love (1977), in case you REALLY didn't know.. ;) https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... dolescenza )

This looks mainly to be a bf, but a quick scan showed some nice scenes interacting with cute girls. :heart

(Yeah, I know I'm not offering much as 'size [probably] doesn't matter'! ["That's what she said.."] {Lying c*nt!!} ) :roll:

kev.

(If I'm off the rails, I truly apologize.. I'm going stir crazy around here. PLUS I've developed some sorta rosacea around my face maybe from the mask thing-ys I'm wearing when I go outside.. :shock: :oops: ) ((I know TMI, but that is another thing that's keeping me inside ...))

kev.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Another maladolescenza? :blush :blush :blush
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Another maladolescenza? :blush :blush :blush
Most definitely an 'ABSOLUTELY NOT!' :o

I quick scanned it and there's no nudity to speak of, at least not from any characters I'D be interested in viewing nude...

It's basically Martin and his friends hanging out, going on various adventures, while looking at and interacting with a few cute girls. BIG
Spoiler:

The one scene towards the end when it seems like things are going to heat up in the wheat field, the girl grabs his hand and says "No!"
:evil:

Still if you understand the language, it's probably a very good movie. :roll:

kev.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Some fans of Eva Laura and Martin, we dreamed of seeing something very similar, although not necessarily a lot of 'unbridled masters', but something of love.
Most definitely an 'ABSOLUTELY NOT!' :o
Maybe he wasn't saying it literally just that the story of that trio came to my mind alone and that was only 3 before Loeb ****ed Laura and Eva and maybe Martin if he's a real gal
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Among the top on topics movies.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

[deleted]
Last edited by goku33 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
c4po

Post by c4po »   3 likes

Just found it here as a 720P or 1080P torrent:

https://yts.mx/movies/mes-petites-amoureuses-1974

Seems to be french with subtitles, but I haven't downloaded it yet.

(as usual: use an adblocker or disable javascript on that page)