[REL] Hanni und Nanni 2 (2012)

omg

[REL] Hanni und Nanni 2 (2012)

Post by omg »   29 likes

Boohey :icon_1dancingban

Summer holidays are over and the twins are really Hanni and Nanni looking forward to returning to the Lindenhof. But as soon as they arrive there is so much going on: Mrs. Theobald comes to traveling and carry-pity Mrs. Mägerlein school board and lovable, but very chaotic French teacher Madame Bertoux. He soon feel overwhelmed by the task - a very tight budget, and they also need to manage his nephew Philippe, who has two weeks to visit the girls' boarding school. But he is not the only exciting new addition: It has been rumored that the real princess is among the new, but do not necessarily have to remain anonymous. Lilly, annoying cousin of the twins, which is much to the chagrin of the girl as the new school year Lindenhof tried but soon to become the identity of the princess on the track in order to ingratiate themselves with him can. Nanni has other worries: you're plagued by a dark fear that their parents are married to a crisis. Even if the parents are trying to prevent by all means, the twins noticed something about their problems. But why is George's father moved to the hotel, and rises again as an assistant cook flight? The tumultuous and exciting school year is Hanni, Nanni and his friends before on Lindenhof.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177575/
HanniNanni_01.jpg
HanniNanni_02.jpg
HanniNanni_03.jpg
HanniNanni_04.jpg
HanniNanni_05.jpg
hanninanni2.omgrip.mp4_thumbs_[2012.11.03_15.01.36].jpg
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.29 Gb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Hanni und Nanni 2 (2012)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

omg wrote:Boohey :icon_1dancingban
:thumbsup
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   17 likes

Here are the English subs. Translated from the German subs and cleaned up and adjusted to match omg's rip. :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [68.3 Kb]
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

I had a feeling that something was wrong since I haven't gotten a hit yet since I posted this. Somehow the hash must have changed so I updated the link. You should be able to get them now.
omg

Post by omg »   0 likes

Thanks