[REL] Who Gets The House? (1999)

loverboy

[REL] Who Gets The House? (1999)

Post by loverboy »   27 likes

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0184018/

[Image]
It's Irreconcilable Differences meets House Arrest, when the Reece children sense that their parents' divorce is imminent, and have a tricky legal contract drawn up granting ownership of the house to themselves, in the family-friendly comedy Who Gets the House. Not only do the parents follow suit and fall prey to the kiddie bait, but the wacky kids -- far more cunning and devious than mom and dad -- devise a hilarious, nutty scheme to reunite their folks, with a little help from a voice-changing telephone add-on device. Timothy J. Nelson directs this family-friendly comedy, which stars Elisha Cuthbert (The Girl Next Door) and Star Trek's George Takei.
Although this will doubtless be considered somewhat lame by some I would appreciate ANYBODY downloading it, but especially some of the board heavyweights who are able to throw a bit of bandwidth around. This will enable me to allocate friend slots & alter/tweak eMule settings as necessary.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

File Name .......: Who Gets The House 1999 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,403.01 MB
Duration ........: 01:38:35
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1829 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 160 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language ........: ENGLISH

Ripped from a DVD9 dvdr. Thanks to the original poster who has also provided me with a couple more projects in the pipeline.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

lb
For An Angel

Re: [REL] Who Gets The House? (1999)

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

One of Elisha Cuthbert's early films. I've wanted to see this one for a long time :D
yoko

Re: [REL] Who Gets The House? (1999)

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Thanks lb, so cute :heart