[REL] Hidden Places [TVM] (2006)

loverboy

[REL] Hidden Places [TVM] (2006)

Post by loverboy »   3 likes

It's annoyed the hell out of me having problems with my TV capture system but it looks like I've finally managed to resolve them. This was transmitted yesterday & our interest will be Carlie Westerman & Logan Arens. FIVEUSA is one of our crappiest TV channels with an ever-present TV logo & the mandatory cretin who insists on talking over some of the end credits. There were also six commercial breaks to remove & that doesn't include those immediately before & after! :wall Although it quite often features FLM-worthy movies it's a real 'bargain-bucket' channel with cheap & nasty adverts for dodgy finance/injury claims or DWP warnings of the dire consequences of benefit fraud, all starring the same scruffy douchebag in the worn-out shiny suit!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466831/

[Image][Image]
Robert Tate Miller adapts Lynn Austin's best-selling, Christy Award-winning 2001 novel for the screen in the family-friendly drama Hidden Places. Sydney Penny (All My Children) stars as Eliza Wyatt, a Christian widow and mother of two grappling with a loss of faith, and forced to pull in the harvest before the bank forecloses on her family property. At the end of her rope, Eliza receives some greatly valued assistance from down-and-out military veteran Gabe Harper (Jason Gedrick) and venerable Aunt Batty (The Partridge Family's Shirley Jones). The film thus sings an ode to selfless love, the commitment to family, and the necessity of faith in God and others. Yelena Lanskaya directs this Hallmark Entertainment production. ~ Nathan Southern, All Movie
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Hidden Places (TVM) 2006 DVBRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,420.27 MB
Duration ........: 01:21:33
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2306 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 404
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.78:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language ........: ENGLISH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.39 Gb]

Enjoy!
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Hidden Places [TVM] (2006)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Not to be out done by starfish21, lb makes another cool, obscure release!! :thumbsup

This one escaped me too, lb! Thanks for releasing. I look forward to watching!

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

still expanding your bag of tricks. (TVM). :cool very nice. i am sure it will net us some rare goodies

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   10 likes

Good to upgrade this one. No logo, no clumsy editing to meet a programme schedule & a nice clean print. It's 4:3 A/R but this probably just indicates the previous release was cropped.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

File Name .......: Hidden Places 2006 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,399.02 MB
Duration ........: 01:26:15
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2107 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 160 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

Ripped from a DVD9 dvdr. Same uploader as 'Who Gets The House' so once again credit & thanks.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i hope this one was a bit less laborious for you,LB :D
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i hope this one was a bit less laborious for you,LB :D
A lot more straightforward thanks. I was never 100% happy with the DVB TV captures I did.....I could live with the slightly fuzzy print & ever-present logo but the abrasive editing to fit around adverts & running time really pissed me off. Hopefully some more proper DVD's will surface to upgrade.

I'm still playing around with eMule having found the MorphXT mod unsatisfactory with this ISP & bandwidth. I'm now trying the Fireball releaser mod which I've used previously & so far this seems much better. Could do with a few more customers though as this place is awful quiet at present, unless everyone's converted & become a 'Wild Boy'!

lb
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I can't figure out how I missed downloading the previous version, but now I'm glad I did. :D Thanks, lb.