[REL] The Battle of the Villa Fiorita (1965)

Rich

[REL] The Battle of the Villa Fiorita (1965)

Post by Rich »   25 likes

The Battle of the Villa Fiorita (1965)

[Image]
IMDB wrote:Based on a novel of the same name by Rumer Godden, this story centers around a British woman, Moira Clavering, who falls in love with a visiting Italian pianist, Lorenzo Tasara. Moira leaves her neglectful husband and two children and moves to Italy to start a life with Lorenzo. Her two children journey to their mother's new home, the Villa Fiorita, where they team up with Lorenzo's daughter to try to break up the couple. Written by Edward Schiller {eschiller@ixc-comm.com}
Olivia Hussey looks amazing in this one, listed at moviegirls but as I remember just a scene where the kids jump of a pier, seen from a distance... however an amazing walk in introduction by Hussey :heart

Unfortunately only a VHS Rip and possibly dubbed in Spanish :( Might be worth a look though...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.15 Gb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058949/
loverboy

Re: [REL] The Battle of the Villa Fiorita (1965)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks Rich! :icon_1dancingban
A short clip worth watching is available on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNjIEaWCw3w
.........and I mean worth watching :drool
loverboy

I'm quite surprised this release has received so little response.....It looks an absolute cracker even if with the dub.
I'm d/loading now, as are others from here, but not as many of the usual suspects as I would expect.
While you're viewing the youtube video (link above) just have a look at what else this user's uploaded. FLM needs this guy!!!! :dance
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Olivia Hussey. :drool Loved her 15 y old boobies in Romeo and Juliet. :thumbsup
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   48 likes

Whether the video stream is an upgrade is debatable but the audio stream certainly is as this is ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Just released at CG for anyone interested in grabbing & helping out. I've provided enough invites over the years to consider this an entirely reasonable request. (Obviously this comment is not directed at the couple of members who've had invites from me & have gone on to prove themselves as good sharing members & maintaining a decent ratio.)

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Quality is as expected, obviously a pretty fuzzy VHS rip but it is entirely watchable. MPC struggles with this one but it plays fine with VLC.

Mucho thanks to the originator for this nice nostalgic slice of history.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.22 Gb]

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

you might have to wait a while for help with this one,LB,not much seeding right now.
loverboy

starfish21 wrote:you might have to wait a while for help with this one,LB,not much seeding right now.
No probs.....& you can take it my comment was not directed at you! :)

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Movies are almost always better with original language. Thank you for the release. it is rare that I either don't already have a film or cannot find it elsewhere. This is the second film recently you provided us that I don't have. As always I will share back what I download. :cool
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Same here. Thanks lb.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

no sweat,lb.
it should distribute much quicker now