[REL] Be My Valentine (2013)

emuler

[REL] Be My Valentine (2013)

Post by emuler »   26 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2288568/?ref_=sr_1
Natalie Brown is an MBA who decided she would rather be happy and chucked it to run a flower shop. William Baldwin a widowed firefighter with a pleasant adolescent son -- clearly this is some sort of fantasy. The writers hit all the notes in this stereotypical Hallmark Channel TV St. Valentine's Day movie and the result is pleasant if unmemorable fluff.
A single dad gives dating advice to his son regarding his first love, and gets to find out a few things himself.
Daniel Farrell is a young widowed father who is navigating mourning and parenting Tyler, his adolescent son. Father and son have a great relationship so Tyler can't wait to confide to his dad that he has a crush on a girl in his class. Assuming that his dad is an expert on women, Tyler solicits his dad's help in wooing the girl. While teaching his son the ropes on dating, Daniel discovers he too has many things to figure out about love.
FLM interest: Leah McPherson

[Image]

screenshots from this rip:
[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

The link below is a TVRip. Decent enough quality, as can be seen from the screenshots, but with the usual logo and some banners advertising other programme material. If anyone can find a better copy, please post, otherwise we can make do with this.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.58 Mb]

Credit to RayCort at TPB. If torrents work for you, it is well shared here:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8126427/ ... %5B2013%5D
If you do get it from there, please put it in your eMule shared folder and help out. Thanks.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Be My Valentine (2013)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Pretty girl. I see a skirt... I didn't think girls wore skirts any more (at least they don't in my area). Thanks emuler. :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Be My Valentine (2013)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks emuler! Looks really cute. :heart :heart

Hallmark usually puts out nice family films..

kev.