[REL] Enid (2009)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Enid (2009)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   19 likes

Hi gyus this is my new rel here ya go

[Image]

Plot summary : Edwardian child Enid Blyton begins to tell stories to her brothers as an escape from their parents' rows before the father deserts the family. Whilst training as a teacher after the Great War she sends her stories to publishers, one of whom, Hugh Pollock,takes her on and also marries her. They have two daughters but Enid is a terrible mother, letting a nanny rear them whilst she, ironically, bestows treats on anonymous children who worship her for her stories. She is completely self-absorbed,driving Hugh to drink and then to another woman. Enid uses the children as emotional blackmail to get a divorce on her terms before marrying Kenneth Waters, a weak man similar to her father. After World War Two she is as popular as ever, despite accusations of using a syndicate to pen her books and will carry on,adored by children who do not know her true nature, for another twenty years and her death in 1968.

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Link

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.01 Mb]

Original language no subs lot of sources

Enjoy :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Enid (2009)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

emuler

Re: [REL] Enid (2009)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I'm not sure if I want to see this, given how much I like her books. :roll: :? I'm sure she had her flaws (who doesn't?) but do i want to know? :think

How much of a role does Ramona Marquez have in this? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2753625/