[REL] Playdate (2012)

ptguardian

[REL] Playdate (2012)

Post by ptguardian »   21 likes

Playdate

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375417/

[Image]

Not to be out done by her sister Emily Alyn Lind of whom we all just watched in The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia
Here we have the beautiful Natalie Alyn Lind in this thrilling movie.

FLM interest Natalie Alyn Lind
[Image]

http://youtu.be/x2fKul1X1D0

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Replaced old file with proper

Enjoy
Last edited by ptguardian on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
emuler

Re: [REL] Playdate (2012)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, both for the release and for not making me ask you your new avatar was. :roll: :D
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Thanks - looks good !!
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

They also have a younger sister. 5 year old Alyvia Alyn Lind

[Image]
http://lind-sisters.com/

All 3 of them are going to be in a movie this year called " Mockingbird.
Not sure if they will actually be playing sisters though :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Hey PTg, can you please check this file? I'm getting playback errors, like something is incomplete or improperly joined, and then the sound goes out of sync (check near the end, after 1 hour or so).
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Scene release. Several hundred seeds with no one reporting out of sink until several days later.,, :naughty
Sorry about that. I scanned through and did not notice it was out of sync. sC0rp will hear about it from me even though he has already been given shit for it. Too many dips on scene these days trying to be first and forgetting to double check their encode. This is the 3rd time this month I have seen a veteran scene releaser post an out of sync. :roll:
Easily fixed if watching in vlc. Click tools then track synchronization. ;)

Repack on torrent http://torrentz.eu/3f2e0a34ab16ff2a9d70 ... effdd4135a

By the way I did not need nor want a PM telling me this. If there is a problem with one of my releases just post a reply like emuler did. I have hundreds of releases here and lots of people download them. It is very rare there is a problem but If something is wrong with one of them it is better it it is known by everyone who may be involved/downloading. Sooner the better. ;)

Replaced file above with proper. All is good.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, PTg. Don't be too hard on the original releaser. As the saying goes, shit happens. :roll: Probably caused by Windows trying to be 'helpful' and butting in with a scheduled task in the middle of the encode, like taking a shadow volume snapshot. As you say, all is good. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:By the way I did not need nor want a PM telling me this. If there is a problem with one of my releases just post a reply like emuler did. I have hundreds of releases here and lots of people download them. It is very rare there is a problem but If something is wrong with one of them it is better it it is known by everyone who may be involved/downloading. Sooner the better. ;)

Replaced file above with proper. All is good.
I apologize. Like I said in my PM to you, I didn't download it so I couldn't verify the original file was damaged. You do have hundreds of releases and it's very rare for there to be a problem with any of them - that's why I asked you privately to check it in case the file got corrupted after it was on the hard drive of the person who PM'd me about it, in which case nobody but the three of us would know of a mistaken error report.

I guess I'm trying too hard to spare people's feelings. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. :roll:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Thanks for bringing this to FLM. Can't wait [but will because I have to :lol: ] to get this d/loaded.

[Image][Image][Image]
Natalie......................Emily............................Alyvia

Even better than the Fannings, it looks like the Linds have cranked out a trio of lovely young ladies that will hopefully be adding movies to the FLM library for years to come.. :D

[Image]
(Mom's not too shabby either... ;) )
((Could they possibly be into a little bondage?? :eyecrazy ))

kev.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:Scene release. Several hundred seeds with no one reporting out of sink until several days later.,, :naughty
Actually the original file you posted had only a couple of sources and still isn't complete. Maybe emuler downloaded it from torrent or somewhere, but I only use the posted ed2k links.

PTg, also your following releases never completed:

[url]ed2k://|file|Arje.2005.dvdrip.avi|1469409280|E0E8A06812951A97CE7541F7691CCC38|/[/url]
[url]ed2k://|file|What.She.Wants.For.Christmas.2012.720P.HDRip.x264-UNiQUE.mkv|1552399490|E60EC41F8C136D39C0EEA89065273311|/[/url]

Reshare would be nice... (before next Christmas maybe) :oops: