[REL] Defending Our Kids: The Julie Posey Story (2003)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Defending Our Kids: The Julie Posey Story (2003)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   23 likes

Ok i try with this release hoping this have more comments of my recently posts...

It's a tv movie of 2003. Storyline: When the 12yo daughter of Julie receive a personal computer she start to surf and to chat. She meet a old man pedophile but she doesn't say this she tell she is 14yo and she prepare to have a meeting with the man. Mommy Julie discover this and she pretend to be an adolescent for fit it and make him pay with a cruel vengeance.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

Best hylarious scene: Dad and daughter watching tv in a sofa while mommy is in the "Matrix Room" chatting...ROTFLMAO :mrgreen:

Link

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]

Sorry guys this file is the italian version i've found only this. Maybe exist a english version.
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
For An Angel

Re: [REL] Defending Our Kids: The Julie Posey Story (2003)

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Link

Code: Select all

http://www.facili_prede.-.2003.-.87.min.-.AC3.Italian,.AC3.English.-.DVDRip.CRUSADERS.mkv
Sorry guys this file is the italian version i've found only this. Maybe exist a english version.
It appears to have both Italian and English audio tracks, at least according to the file name? :think
emuler

Re: [REL] Defending Our Kids: The Julie Posey Story (2003)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I could have sworn this had already been released here. I saw this on the Hallmark channel several years ago. Good stuff, and very relevant in this day and age. If you look at some of the webcam videos out there you will agree that giving kids unsupervised and private access to the internet is asking for trouble. Keep the kids' computers in the living room; let them sit there and do whatever they need to do.

The mom, pretending to be a teenager, does it really well. :clap