[REL] La Caduta Degli Dei AKA The Damned (1969)

[REL] La Caduta Degli Dei AKA The Damned (1969)

Post by Guest »   12 likes

I watched this film last night.
La Caduta Degli Dei was very controversial in its time, covering such subjects as Paedophilia, a mother seducing her son and a grimly explicit massacre.
As for La Caduta Degli Dei being on-topic, the first part of the film sometimes features two cute young girls running around and having fun, one of which is seduced underneath a table by a man (she is roughly 10, very brief and NOT graphic!)
Later in the film, the same man starts hitting on an even younger girl (roughly 7-8 ).
In some scenes we see him caressing her, and then later she actually starts kissing him (again, nothing graphic).

The version I watched was on UK TV, so who knows, maybe that one was cut in places, and this one may not be :pray:

Either way, a film I think is worth having!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064118/

There are several eD2K links to choose from, I chose this one as it had loads of sources, but I am sure you might find better, like the 2CD version I spotted.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.01 Mb]
Rich

Re: [REL] La Caduta Degli Dei AKA The Damned (1969)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

haven't heard of this one, thanks Debaser :dance:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

thanks Debaser! Sounds interesting....

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I was flicking through the channels at about midnight last night (as you do), when I came across some subtitled film, and I just got this feeling it was one of those Channel four type films that just had to be a bit dodgy, if you get my meaning :)
Anyway, after spotting the two cuties at the start, I just had to watch it.

It doesn’t really focus on the girls in a big way, but when the film does focus on them, its good enough for me!! :biggrin:

Iv been unable to find any stills of the 3 girl stars yet, but if anyone else fancies a try......

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Here is one still from the film.... http://www.dreamstarlets.com/features/! ... anka22.jpg

Unfortunate name this girl has - Irina Wanka
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Just been previewing this and have to say it looks a fantastic film - highly recommend this one.
idler

Post by idler »   28 likes

[Image] [Image]

Time for an upgrade. Spanish/English/German audio.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.71 Gb]

Another one from ESELKULT:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.28 Gb]