[REL] Där regnbågen slutar (1999) [Sweden]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
infiniter

[REL] Där regnbågen slutar (1999) [Sweden]

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Mikael Persson is on the point of realizing his dream, a big musical
with some of Swedens finest artists and with himself in the leading part. But only a few weeks before the first opening, the senior enforcement officer comes knocking on the door and forces Mikael and his family out
on the streets. He and his fiancée Catti are by all means trying to save their life-work and get unexpected help from the past.
This tells all and nothing. All I know, an actress called Rebecka Liljeberg
(Fucking Amal) is acting in this movie. More here:
http://www.rebecca-liljeberg.com/html/f ... slutar.htm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181518/
omg

Re: [REQ] Där regnbågen slutar (1999)

Post by omg »   14 likes

Off-topic, but fans of Rebecka Liljeberg may need it, so here it is complete with English srt. After all, the movie seems to be very rare - nobody found it.

Except me :thumbsup
där_regnbågen_slutar.jpg
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.27 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [79.9 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

The director Richard Hobert has made at least one legitimate FLM movie, [RREL] Alla älskar Alice (2002) (I have that DVD).
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

yoko wrote:The director Richard Hobert has made at least one legitimate FLM movie, [RREL] Alla älskar Alice (2002) (I have that DVD).
I remember that film: The big brew-ha-ha about that movie was the locker room 'Shower Scene', which after I purchased the DVD [at a fairly BIG expense, back then {over $30}], turned out to only be the girls checking out the BOYS showering.. The main character, Alice, played by Natalie Björk was pug nosed, morose and [imo], not really likable. :lol:

[Image]

(Of course a lot of my 'opinion' was probably based on my big disappointment on the lack of OT scenes that I could enjoy. Yes, I was pretty shallow in my attraction to the movies here at the time [well, probably STILL am, yet:]. I have learned through the years to appreciate more in these films about the cultures that they mirror.. :) )

It took a couple of these purchases [after finding about the movies here] to teach me to be a bit more selective in my DVD purchases.. I'm an obsessively slow learner**. *sigh*

kev.

OH!! Many thanks, omg for posting THIS film. I AM a Rebecka Liljeberg fan, and am greatly appreciative of this addition to my library. ;)

Thanks again!! :thumbsup

(**-I obsess over learning slowly.. ;) )
mimzy

Re: [REL] Där regnbågen slutar (1999) [Sweden]

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

You should have asked you money back. The title says that everybody loves Alice.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Där regnbågen slutar (1999) [Sweden]

Post by kev »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:You should have asked you money back. The title says that everybody loves Alice.
:icon_biggrin2

Guess I should've!!

kev.