Chr1s

[REL] I Am Gabriel (2012)

Post by Chr1s »   0 likes

I Am Gabriel (2012)
Director: Mike Norris
Genre: Family
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2040608/
Synopsis:
In desolate Promise, Texas, a mysterious boy arrives with a message of faith and hope for the town's desperate residents. Yet, confronted by their spiritual shortcomings, the skeptical citizens begin to question the boy's identity and motives.
Boy Actors:
Gavin Casalegno
Tanner Fontana
Logan Casalegno
Major Dodson
Girl Actresses:
Brooke Fontana
Lanie Taylor
Morgan Alana Taylor
[Image]
[Image]
ptguardian

Re: I Am Gabriel

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Although we do enjoy boy films majority of our members prefer girls. ;) Have you been to The Wild Boys

Even though we are bias towards girls we do not exclude boy films here so if you want to make a REL of this film, go for it. Besides if you throw a dress on Gavin he looks more like a girl than a boy. :P

Despite my jesting this would make for a good first release for you. Here is some helpful guidelines for emule and posting a release.

Step-by-Step eMule Setup

POSTING GUIDELINES
Chr1s

Post by Chr1s »   0 likes

I love girl actresses too, but boy actors are my favorite. May you show me how this site works? I'm willing to contribute.
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Since this is a USA film, it would go in 'Requests - United States' as a new post. If you have a verified eMule link it can be put in 'Releases - United States' instead - there must be a verified eMule link to be a release.

Take a look at the posts for examples of how a release or request works. Generally, you put the movie title and year (since there can be multiple versions released in different years), a synopsis of the film, an IMDb or RareFilmFinder (or other sites) links if you have them, some screenshots are nice, and of course, the eMule link. DD links are OK but until there's an eMule link, it isn't a "release".

Looks like your post is just about right-on. Good work.

I'm going to move this thread to Requests... hopefully you'll make a release out of it! When someone posts an eMule link, one of the admins will move the thread to the proper forum.
starfish21

Re: [REQ] I Am Gabriel (2012)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

one more thing,Chris,if your intending to make many posts could you possibly reduce the motion a bit in your avatar,i feel a pain in my frontal lobe every time i see it.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Hi Chris
I thought I had I am Gabriel, but I can't find it on my hard drives. Not quite sure what you are asking on the "how the site works" question, but there is a lot of help for setting up emule as well as how to share movies on the site under the "emule help/FAQ" topic, the first subheading under that is "step by step emule setup" and it has a lot of information. That is how I learned to post movies on FLM. Hope that helps.
Warg

Post by Warg »   7 likes

Two working (!) eMule links:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [349.76 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [277.04 Mb]

... and a dubious third one (I mention it nevertheless since it seems to have the best quality): Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.03 Mb]