[REL] Salt Water Moose (1996)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Salt Water Moose (1996)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117543/

Salt Water Moose, a Canadian production, is a family film about two youngsters who decide to become matchmakers for a stranded moose. During one particularly frozen winter in Nova Scotia, a moose wandered across a frozen bay and ended up on a little island called Dead Man's Rock off the coast of a small village. After the spring thaw, the moose was stranded on the island with lots to eat, but no companionship. A local girl, Jo, befriends the moose, names him Bonnie Prince Charles and proceeds to mastermind a plan to bring him a moose princess.

[Image]
Rich

Re: [REQ] Salt Water Moose (1996)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

was on Channel 5 (UK) last night, after 30 minutes i could have quite happily shot the moose, after the full ~1hour30mins i could have shot myself, one of the worst films i've ever watched :pray: :(

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:lol: ROFL We've all come across lemons at one time or another. Thanks for the warning.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Despite the funny comment by Rich I still want it. Half the movie is on youtube and what I saw looked ok. The girl is very cute and it doesn't appear to be a bad movie at all. On Amazon it has several reviews all positive.

Bump on the request :D
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   1 likes

For anyone with the bandwidth, this is available on the Wildboys site :-

http://thewildboys.flickzone1.info/view ... hp?id=5028
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Salt Water Moose (1996)

Post by kev »   19 likes

plonkah wrote:For anyone with the bandwidth, this is available on the Wildboys site :-

http://thewildboys.flickzone1.info/view ... hp?id=5028
Many thanks, plonkah for the directload links provided by 'thewildboys'. The info is greatly appreciated.

Thirty files at 48MB's apiece... :eyecrazy Still.. They loaded fast and Voila!!: The movie has arrived at FLM.

Pix:
[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image]

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.35 Gb]

The boy is really the main focus of the film, but once the girl appears she has a lot of screen time. My pix are mostly her because she's MY main interest.. :lol:

Looks like this is a TV rip; not HD, but very nice picture. :thumbsup

Thanks again plonkah for the link! And thanks to for all the keen eyes in finding movies that we've looking for for awhile. I couldn't grab the other files, but I could help with this one.

kev.