[REL] The Butterfly Room (2012)

Post by ptguardian »   29 likes

The Butterfly Room

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612782/?ref_=plg_rt_1

rarefilmfinder

[Image]

[Image]

Review:
Ann, a reclusive elegant lady, with an obsession for butterflies, is surprisingly befriended by the eerily beautiful young Alice. Using her seductive innocence, Alice establishes a disturbing mother daughter relationship with Ann. Lured into her twisted world, Ann soon discovers that she is not the only recipient of the girl's affections.Confronted by Alice's other lady friends, Ann's shock awakens a dark, hidden past, unchaining a spiral of madness: a series of brutal and bizarre crimes that Ann will have to commit to preserve her harmless and deceptive appearances. The only one who recognizes there's something unsettling about Ann, is nine year old Julie, her next door neighbor's daughter.With the inevitable curiosity of a child, Julie begins to explore the corners of Ann's apartment, discovering a dark secret hidden in the walls of the forbidden butterfly room.No one believes what she's seen except for Ann's estranged daughter Dorothy. Horrified, she realizes that the fate of the young girl lies in her hands. To save both Julie, and herself, she must summon up the courage to confront an evil that has haunted her for years.

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Creepy thriller with cute girls. Lots of fun. :icon_cool2

Like this post to see ed2k links  [997.45 Mb]

Enjoy
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Butterfly Room (2012)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

DO want. :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Very cool!! :heart

Many thanks, PTg. :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Nice one, PTg. :D Will download when I get back - bandwidth issues while travelling. :wall
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

More spooky little girls. :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I've d/loaded this file and would like to make a DVD from it.

The 2 programs I use and am pretty happy with the results are 'DVD Santa' and 'DVD Flick', but neither one works with 'The Butterfly Room'.. :(

Are there any other free programs available that can make DVD iso VOB files from MKV files?

Any help would be appreciated..

kev.
groundhog

Post by groundhog »   1 likes

kev wrote:I've d/loaded this file and would like to make a DVD from it.

The 2 programs I use and am pretty happy with the results are 'DVD Santa' and 'DVD Flick', but neither one works with 'The Butterfly Room'.. :(

Are there any other free programs available that can make DVD iso VOB files from MKV files?

Any help would be appreciated..

kev.
Worth a try because it's free - http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive ... or_ps3.cfm

woof woof
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

i have some good programs but they are not free such as convertXtodvd, you can get it off torrent with a crack but unless you are familiar with apps off torrent I don't recommend doing this. (it is too easy to get a virus) If you want to just convert it to a vob I suggest mkv2vob. Some basic files it converts really quick, some with dts or equivalent it takes a while but it is free and I have had a lot of success with it in the past.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

Just watched tonight! Freakin' AWESOME! I do have words for rarefilmfinder on their choice of keywords, cause unless I blinked and missed it, one of the two keywords was not represented. If I am wrong, those others that have seen it, let me know.

However, if you like a great girl movie with some serious twisted s*^t......hands down this movie is for you. And besides the keywords, and three cuties, what sold me on getting this is it has a role played by Heather Langenkamp who starred as the main girl in Nightmare On Elm Street and then in future ones.

The main girl is looking super hot today. Not many can pull off the short hair look.

Before (in the movie) -

[Image]

Now at 14 -

[Image][Image]

Shes in a new movie that is not here (not starring) - Cry of the Butterfly (2014) - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133511
Lucy, a fourteen-year-old homeless girl, struggles with her mother to survive on the streets of Los Angeles. In desperation, her mother, a drug addict and a prostitute, sells Lucy into a child prostitution ring.
Last edited by donkeykog on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

donkeykog: what is the duration of this rip? IMDB says 87 min, but there are a few rips out there that are 85 min.