[REL] Second Chances (2013)

emuler

Re: [REL] Second Chances (2013)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks. :D Love these Hallmark movies. There's a poster on TPB - RayCort - who does TVrips of Hallmark and Lifetime films. I get a lot of Christmas movies from there. :)
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:FLM interest Charlotte Labadie

[Image]
She was also in the short film My Little Princess which is yet to be found.
emuler wrote:Thanks. :D Love these Hallmark movies. There's a poster on TPB - RayCort - who does TVrips of Hallmark and Lifetime films. I get a lot of Christmas movies from there. :)
I hope he uploads Dear Dumb Diary. I don't get The Hallmark Channel and so wasn't able to see it :(
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

I will post Dear Dumb Diary soon. ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I will post Dear Dumb Diary soon. ;)
Many thanks for this, and 'cool' on the upcoming release! :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Setting the de-interlacing mode to aggressive in Media Player Classic helps get rid of the lines that appear sometimes when there is movement on screen. :D
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

I didn't notice any interlacing problem but I also use vlc and an upconverter to watch rips. This file was from the guy you mentioned on TPB. http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/8775481/ ... tContainer
emuler

ptguardian wrote:I didn't notice any interlacing problem but I also use vlc and an upconverter to watch rips. This file was from the guy you mentioned on TPB. http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/8775481/ ... tContainer
Nice. The upconverter probably has better hardware deinterlacing, enabled by default. The MPC settings work, but they have to be turned on - not enabled by default at least on my system.

You own rips never have any problems, so this was not directed at you. 8-) A lot of Hallmark movies are very hard to find elsewhere (DVD or BluRay, or even HDrip) so we must make the best of whatever we can get.

Btw. Just watched this last night. Very nice kids. Thanks again. :D