[REL] Kaycee Rice - Twerking Done Right! (2013) [USA]

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
donkeykog

[REL] Kaycee Rice - Twerking Done Right! (2013) [USA]

Post by donkeykog »   18 likes

Twerking and dance can be combined successfully.....This girl needs to teach Miley! :D

Twerking (/twɜrkɪŋ/) is a type of dancing in which the dancer, usually a woman, shakes her hips in an up-and-down bouncing motion, causing the dancer's buttocks to shake, "wobble" and "jiggle". According to the Oxford Dictionary Online, to twerk is "to dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance".

The word twerking is of uncertain origin. Possibilities include a contraction of "footwork", or a portmanteau of twist and jerk.

Stills just do not express this dance video :icon_biggrin2

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Kaycee Rice - Werk

720p.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [19.13 Mb]

Update:
As this is still receiving likes and consistently being downloaded I will go ahead and share the upgrade for those who can't download from youtube.

1080p Amazing Quality
Like this post to see ed2k links  [36.49 Mb]
Last edited by donkeykog on Wed May 07, 2014 1:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
donkeykog

Re: 10 yo Kaycee Rice - Twerking Done Right! In HD

Post by donkeykog »   8 likes

UPDATE

[Image]
MY NAME IS KAYCEE RICE AND I AM 9 YEARS OLD
I CURRENTLY TAKE CLASSES IN TAP, JAZZ, BALLET, LYRICAL, HIP HOP, CONTEMPORARY & ACRO
I STARTED DANCING WHEN I WAS 4 1/2 AND COULDN’T STOP
I STARTED COMPETING AT AGE 5 IN A HIP HOP DANCE AND WAS HOOKED, WHEN I WOULD FINISH MY DANCE I CRIED BECAUSE IT WAS OVER, I WANTED MORE!
THE FOLLOWING YEAR I DID MY FIRST SOLOS, I WAS 5/6 AND I DID AN ACRO AND TAP SOLO
AT AGE 7 MY MOM OPENED UP A STUDIO CALLED STUDIO 13 DANCE AND NOW I CAN DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!!
LAST YEAR AT AGE 8 I HAD THE MOST AMAZING YEAR OF COMPETITION I EVEN DID MY FIRST LYRICAL SOLO
THIS YEAR I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE TO COMPETE (IN 13 COMPETITIVE DANCES) AND ALSO EXPLORE THE WORLD OF HOLLYWOOD!
http://kayceerice.com/

Since the twerk video posted, Kaycee has turned into an internet sensation, gaining over 38 million subscribers on youtube.

Here is little 10 year old Kaycee on CNN for the SHOWBIZ TONIGHT interview.

Great interview cause not once was she slammed for being to controversial as I would have expected. She was all out praised. Of course, it is a guy doing the interview :D

[Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [29.76 Mb]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i have had the original for a while but was never too keen to post this stuff here, too amateur but she is very talented. I might post if wanted. :roll:

Screenshot 1080p no watermarks
[Image]

[Image]
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

Thatd be AWESOME PTG! Please post it! :icon_idea2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I might post if wanted.
Hmm, that probably wouldn't be my first choice. I think twerking makes a girl of any age look like a skank. How about maybe just posting a link and letting those who really want it go get it themselves?
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   1 likes

Twerking (/twɜrkɪŋ/) is a type of dancing in which the dancer, usually a woman, shakes her hips in an up-and-down bouncing motion, causing the dancer's buttocks to shake, "wobble" and "jiggle". According to the Oxford Dictionary Online, to twerk is "to dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance".
What is wrong with this place? :wall

FLM members have sometimes struggled to understand the 'first love' or 'first-loves' bit & what it actually means but even the resident half-wits & mentally challenged ought to be able to grasp the 'movies' part. In my part of the world this equates to films (or movies if you must) with TV series, documentaries & the odd worthwhile video thrown in for good measure. It does not include an ever more risque diet of even younger wannabee's grinding their hips for our tittillation.

FFS.....she's 10-years-old & has got the rest of her life to behave like a slut. Stop drooling & dribbling.

lb
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

I am sorry you feel that way, Loverboy. :) Others have enjoyed this post. Not everything is for everyone.

But the General section is for child movie related or un-related discussion. This is unrelated to child movies, however, the topic is relevant due to the recent media attention received by former FLM child Miley Cyruss twerking at the VMA's in the U.S. And now the attention given by Katy Perry and the media like CNN and USA TODAY, to Kaycee Rice. I brought up the fact that is wasn't being seen as controversial. You chimed in to counter that and added to the discussion.

I do find it interesting the uproar the Single Ladies dance had in the U.S. verses the praise Kaycees video has had.

As to it being risque for this site, I would counter that it is no more then other videos found on FLM like the above mentioned "Single Ladies" and even Ballet Blue which Phuzzy ed2k'ed. Or even more risque then actual films like Pretty Baby.

The definition was for those that did not know what twerking was (I am sure some people don't know). And as the song here is titled Werk incorporating work and twerk, I felt a definition was in order.

I opened this up for discussion in General, cause I, like PTG felt like this was to amateurish of quality in production for Music Vids.

Thank you PTG for letting me know about the 1080p version! I cannot believe how much clearer it is between 720 and 1080. I didn't realize there was that much of a difference. For those wishing to download it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzyg2VtJlD8
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Good response, donkeykog.

This is just one of those threads some will love, some will hate. I agree that the 'General' section is a valid forum to post this thread.

(Perhaps the photos emphasizing the lurid aspect of her dance could be toned down a little.. ;) )

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

No drooling, LB. Just slack jawed amazement that she hasn't dislocated something. :icon_old
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
ptguardian wrote:I might post if wanted.
Hmm, that probably wouldn't be my first choice. I think twerking makes a girl of any age look like a skank. How about maybe just posting a link and letting those who really want it go get it themselves?
You left out the roll eyes smiley... :roll:

Of course I knew it was wanted, I also knew if wanted bad enough it would be sought out after I alerted to the fact it existed. (I had no intention of posting it)

I don't think these type of videos belong here in such a manner. It is is obvious who does and who is allowing them. Each their own I just hope no one turns this place back into a pedo gathering. :icon_poke

That being said this video could have still been presented here by highlighting her fierce incredibly skilled dance moves instead of highlighting the one move out of many that resembles Miley's current publicity stunt. ;)